Wednesday 13 January 2010

Top 10 Ways of Rachel

Top 10 ways of Rachel! Yay!

From 10 to 1~

10. Never go to the money changer.

9. Learn to lie, lie well when looking into one's eyes.

8. Panic at whatever.

7. Deny even if it's the truth.

6. Always thinking of a way to save up more money for what you want.

5. Curse everything.

4. Negative is positive.

3. Do whatever, don't care about anything.

2. Eat like there's no tomorrow!

1. Love food, love yourself, and most importantly, love only yourself.

Yes ! Top 10 ways of me, and being me! Woo-hoo! Anyone wanna be me?

That reminds me, I'm gonna get a really nice present from Pn. Toh, oh boy my hand's gonna hurt bad. Shit... They should really band this you know? In other countries, this will be considered as child abuse ><

DAMN THE GOVERNMENT! FUCK YOU GUYS! DO A BETTER JOB RUNNING THE COUNTRY INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR PERSONAL HOOKERS!

No comments: