Sunday 24 January 2010

-Legion-

Wassup? Back from the movies, with my mum, bro and Matt. Watched Legion, tomorrow gonna go watch The Spy Next Door with Jesvin, Jessica and ZN. After movie, gonna go Jessica's house for Jonathan's birthday, but paiseh lo, hair cut till so damn ugly==. Never mind, don't know if I have money to buy present.

I don't know if you guys notice it, but everyone is making end of the world movies, God punishing movies, and people killing people movies. The Day The Earth Stood Still, 2012, Legion. Supernatural counts too, I think...

Then there's another new movie, Clash Of The Titans. Gods fighting each other? Damn the Gods? The trailer looks good. Anyone wanna watch it with me?

Okay, so, Legion. Although the actors and actresses are not really THAT famous, the movie's still good. It's kinda like Supernatural, except that in Legion, God actually sent Angels to kill us. But still, in both movies, Angels are evil.

God loses faith in mankind, the thing he created and loved most. He sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. But knowing that he was to kill the baby, Archangel Micheal(Paul Bettany) 'fell' and cut off his wings. He disobeyed God, but still, in the end, he managed to become an angel again cause he gave God what he needed.

Wonderful thing this time, my mum actually stayed awake in the movie! Even when we were watching 2012, she fell asleep== and in the end was clueless. She was clueless this time too, but she didn't fall asleep.

I'm tired now. Nite.

OMG... I just remembered...

HOW AM I GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK WHEN I'M GOING TO BE OUT THE WHOLE DAY?! SHIT... AND IT'S CHINESE... ESSAY AND CALLIGRAPHY. IF IT'S ENGLISH THEN SUP SUP SUI LO... BUT NO... IT HAS TO BE CHINESE! AND GOD DAMMIT! I STILL HAVE TO FORCE THE STUPID FAN YI IN MY HEAD! IS THIS GOD'S WAY OF WARNING US THAT IF WE DON'T CHANGE, WE WILL REALLY DIE? AND NOT JUST DIE, IS DIE-DIE... DIE.

No comments: