Wednesday 20 January 2010

K~ Singing Night? Where Did THAT come from?

Haha! Just finished singing K with my bro. Lolz~ my sisters and mum sang too. My mum took off her contacts so she had to stand right in front of the damn TV.

Where did the singing mood come from anyway? My bro don't usually sing. And just between you guys and me... I sing in the shower! Shh! It's a secret! Don't tell anyone!

I'm not saying I'm pro. My sister Sarah is, and my mum too. There mother! you happy? I finally wrote something good about you once!

We even sang '两只老虎' for fun! Haha! So stupid, and we sang it outta tone~ WEE! WE ARE THE DUMB FAMILY~

The only thing missing was friends, and some booze! Although I can't drink and it taste bad, it just suits the place. Haha! Well, we did have pizzas and chicken wings.

I still remember the Christmas we had in 2008. It was fun, wasn't it? Me, Jesvin, Jessica and Zhi Ngor sang like no body's business. Too bad Stephanie was in Thailand that time... We didn't get to celebrate last Christmas together, maybe celebrate the next one together? Haha, Chinese New Year ain't over yet and I'm talking about Christmas...

I had fun, and I actually feel good. I FEEL HAPPY... But too bad, it's time to go to bed. Night guys!

Wanna get together on Chinese New Year? My place, and we sing? Haha. Night.

No comments: