Monday 18 January 2010

WTF?!

Seriously... My mum and sisters got into an accident. When I heard it, I was like... WTF?! But don't worry, they're okay, no one got hurt... Wait, the car was damaged pretty badly. Can't blame it though, it got hit by a truck...

Hallelujah, they're okay. They could have fucking died! Thank God, my mum prayed for peace this morning.

Saturday, school replacement? Go to hell, idiots.

Hm... Next...

No, no. Nah, can't be. Duh, I love only myself. What makes me think I love someone else other than me? NO! WTF?! NO! OF COURSE NOT, IT WOULD BE SO TOTALLY AGAINST MYSELF!

Hey nutcase, in case you don't already know... WILL YOU STOP TORTURING ME?! MY CHINESE SUCKS BIG TIME, AND WELL... YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW THAT DO YOU?! DAMN YOU...

No. oh, no. no, no, no, no no. FOR THE LAST TIME...NO. This can't be it. Why am I writing this again? Is this feeling called... doubt? Shit... I'm doubting myself again... Why... WHY?! I LOVE ONLY MYSELF... MYSELF I TELL YA'! ONLY ME!!! FUCK!

Sorry about the rudeness, that's why people under 3 years old should not read my blog. And if any 2 year old reads my blog, I have to tell ya' don't go ask your mummy what is 'fuck'. My sister asked my parents once, and boy... Did me and my brother get it for saying 'fuck'... Although, I do learn how to make sentences using 'fuck' from my dad when he's talking on the phone. It's better than English class^^

Okay, it's getting kinda late, and my tiredness is here, I'm feeling sleepy. Night morons!

No comments: