Tuesday 12 January 2010

Dummy's Wanna SAy~

First of all, let me explain the title. Dummy= Me, Me= Dummy, clear? Okay. Wanna say, wanna say. Wanna say=wanna say. Geddit? No? Morons!

I'm very, very, very proud to write this, for, I AM A DUMMY. And usually, dummies don't write, so, I represent the one and only dummy in my family, ME, to write this today.

Hello, hi, HEY! How's it going? Anyone knows how being a dummy feels like? Anyone? Come on, don't be shy, come on, seriously, ANYONE? No? How can you people be so dumb? I'll tell you what being a dummy feels like... DUMB of course! Where are you brains? I know half of mine is gone...

Let me tell you something... Or, somethings... So... I have... Eating issues, dummy issues, brainless issues, heartless issues, and... Dummy issues~ Wahahahaha! IDIOTS!

I have to say this one thing to one person though... 'Hey! Damn you, just cause you're older and I'm scared of you... I have no idea what to say... And... Why can't you just do something nice for once? You know how fucking lag our retarded computer is, SO... WILL YOU JUST STFU WHEN I EXIT YOUR STUFF!'

And here's another thing to ANOTHER person... ' Oh, hey, you know? WILL YOU JUST CHANGE THE GOD DAMN COMPUTER? IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS! IT'S SO DAMN LAG! DON'T GIMME THE EXCUSE WE DON'T HAVE CASH. YOU JUST BOUGHT A 7000+ BRAND NEW PIANO FOR GOD SAKE!'

And here is another, ' Damn you, I don't know whether to believe or not. Excuses maybe? Sorry if I'm doubting you.'

Most of you know that I'm the stupid kind right? So, ya. I'm stupid, I'm stupid~

' I feel like giving up already! Seriously! No matter how fucking good you are, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! ARGH!' I will say to most teachers, especially my Math tutor, grandpa, and whoever Math me. Dad understands, I guess...

' I promised you, and I will keep it. I don't care when I see you you already got children, at least I kept my promise. Besides, I'll probably NOT MARRY.' I like keeping promises, although... People might forget that I promised something, but whatever. WHAT? YOU FORGOT, I DIDN'T.

What else do I feel like saying? Oh yea... WILL YOU STOP LAGGING? YOU KNOW, I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOU! YOU NO GOOD RETARDED, LAGGING COMPUTER! WILL SOMEONE JUST REPLACE YOU?! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's about it. And one more thing... I would REALLY like to get piercings and tattoos, but boo-hoo, mom's not a fan. And... I ONLY HAVE ONE HOLE IN EACH EAR! NOT THREE! HOW DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN SEE?!

Whee~ I hate school.

I'm gonna lose it... SOON...

Byeeeee

I love myself~

RA-RA-A-A-A-C-C-C-H-H-EL

Aussie...

Whee~

LuLuLULUUUU~

LALAlaLA~

MEmeME...MEEEE!

MemeMeRachel.

Woo-Hoo!

No comments: