Sunday 24 January 2010

Today

Today, was a good day.
Today, I will remember,
A day that holds every emotion.

Today, I found out.
Today, I saw,
And I felt.

Today, makes me wonder,
Today, makes me doubt.
Today, makes me hate.


Today, is fun,
Today, is sad.
I will forget today, and yet remember it always.

------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think? If it's confusing, you guys are dumb! If you guys misunderstand the meaning, you guys are also dumb.

Nice day. Wow... I guess... Maybe some things are better left unspoken.

Finished my homework before I went out. Got to know a wee bit of thousand year old Chinese translation at Jessica's. Helped her with her essay, I tell you, IT IS FUN. When we were writing the essay, she keeps laughing, I think I can call Tanjung Rambutan.

There are pictures, funny poses. Wee~

That reminds me...

SHIT! WE'RE ALL SO CAUGHT UP IN OUR CHINESE HOMEWORK, WE TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE COMPUTER PROJECT! I BET EVERYONE OF YOU IDIOTS FORGOT ABOUT THAT! WELL, I GUESS THINA WILL BE PISSED IF NO ONE PREPARED. IT'S PROBABLY USELESS REMINDING YOU GUYS NOW, BUT HEY, I REMINDED YOU GUYS. DIDN'T READ?

YOUR PROBLEM.

No comments: