Saturday 2 January 2010

Speaking My Mind

I just wanna say somethings, don't bother reading.
NO ONE CARES
...


1. Are you okay? Well, if you wanna like... what... At least say good bye, don't be like the fucking son of a bitch.

2. Hey, is everything fine? Are you too busy fucking somebody? No, no, it's totally fine, well, at least write back. write back when you can.

3. So, next time, am I moving in with you or do I have to pay the rent?

4. Sorry if you felt what I wrote yesterday was... too... weird or whatever.

5. Seriously dude, I didn't think I would be THIS worried. Argh! God dammit!

6. So, tell me, the truth, how many times have you fucked?

7. Seriously, do you believe? In what you said... I don't really think so... Sorry if I'm being a bitch by saying this.

8. Well, I guess it's the other way round. I'm the random dummy, not you.

9. I don't know why I'm saying this, but... Fuck you.

10. You have to excuse me, I could be a total bitch sometimes.

11. Well, I guess everything is well? Good enough to forget? Damn you.

12. If you have a good excuse, I'm gonna so totally curse myself.

13. If you don't, you probably won't reply, and will do what the fucking son of a bitch did.

14. I love you dammit.

No comments: