Friday 1 January 2010

Rainy First Day

Something wrong when I tried to publish it... Damn... Now I have to write it all over again! God dammit!

Rainy day... I'm covered in mud^^ Whee!

Here's what I did, after I woke at 12pm:

1. Shower

2. Threw the clothes in my bag and left everything else outside cause I was lazy and I'm going back tomorrow.

3. Came downstairs, made tea, had chocolate for breakfast.

4. Check my mail

5. Watch a movie. I actually wanted to watch Surrogates but something wrong with the disc. So I watched Dead Snow instead. Some kind of Swedish or German movie. Kinda funny cause of the music they put while killing the zombies^^

6. Went outside to 'play' in the rain.

7. Came inside and wrote this.

8. Rain stopped.

9. Rain started... Again...

10. Grandma told me to switch off this damn thing in case I screw it again. Apparently, when I do something wrong, nobody trusts me. But with the other idiot, my brother, it's like whatever.

And next time, I don't wanna spend my holiday like this year. Being forced to buy God damned dresses, people don't wanna trust me anymore, get lectures, being said cause of one little fucking screw up. And stuff...

I'm gonna have a shower now, since nobody will feel safe when I'm using something, I'm just gonna make more tea, sit down and read a God damn book. And eat chocolate...

Bye Bye

No comments: