Thursday 21 January 2010

Another Thing That No One Cares

Another thing that no one cares. Nobody cares. Nobody EVER cares.

So, just finished another few hours of singing K with my bro! What has gotten into him anyway? It's not like he's gonna enter some singing competition in school or sing with his girl friend, or sing to his girl friend or anything. Just weird, I can never know what idiots like him are thinking.

Just replied an e-mail from my dad. He's in the Atlantic Ocean, on the way to US. Hope he buys more chocolate back! MUAHAHAHAHA! FOOD...SWEET GLORIOUS FOOD... I LOVE YOU...

Gonna wake up at 5 tomorrow so I could eat MCD^^ Boy, the things I do for food. My sisters are going to KL tomorrow to perform with MPO orchestra, one ticket RM60, anyone? See they so geng, 3 days concert mehz... But of course, they're singing, not playing the instruments...

Lalala, anyway. I guess I forgot what I wanna say. But, NO ONE CARES! Why do I even bother anyway? Now I suddenly remember why I don't update my blog... NO ONE CARES...

That's all. GOOD NIGHT.

And it's your problem if you didn't see this Stephanie...

I'M NOT GONNA BUY YOU MCD... EX-BEST FRIEND! GO ASK YOU NEW BEST FRIEND FOR IT! SHE LOVES SPENDING MORE THAN ME! SHE LETS PEOPLE CHEAT HER, EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS SHE'S BEEN CHEATED BY. GO ASK YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND PORK CHOP TO BUY YOU. I'M NOT BUYING!

No comments: