Saturday 30 January 2010

Okay... Double WHAT?!

OMG... As if the last 'WHAT?!' wasn't bad enough. Now DOUBLE WHAT?! This is so... Ewww... Thinking of it makes my hair stand. For the love of God, SHE WANNA KAO MY BROTHER? Oh damn. The pain of being my brother's sister...

Dude, you have issues you know that? I'm just saying as your sister, thank God you don't read, or else I'd be dead.

And how many girlfriends do have exactly? NOW. Not counting the past or last month. Just now alone. You no good two timer, or three timer. Or whatever. Dude, you have a girl's picture on your phone, a different picture in your wallet, and you have... Her pictures in my phone. Dude, you don't even like her. You told me that, you psycho. I don't blame you, she hiao her problem. And thanks for letting me know you were joking about kissing her^^

And next. SHE IS UGLY. Lolx, said it, I SAID IT. But who cares? Those morons thinks she is.

Well, you guys are gonna get a shock for this one! It made me and my brother's hair stand!

EE SUK CHING LIKES MY BROTHER AND WANNA KAO HIM?! WTF?

LMFAO

This has got to be the worst of the worst. I mean whoa, she is ugly enough, but this one? OMG... OMG... OMG... SO DAMN GELI... YERRRRRRRRRR!

Oh God, if it weren't KFC for dinner, I wouldn't have eaten anything.

No comments: