Friday 29 January 2010

WHAT?!

WHAT?! Okay, fine. FINE! Things are like this eh? Fine, fine. I can live with things this way...

Things are just so wrong! UGH! Sometimes, I wonder, what do people see in people! HER? I mean, come on... HER? I know it's none of my business to complain about YOUR relationship, and I know your just playing around. You know I hate her, and hey, you told me you were just playing. But dude, even if THAT'S the case, I still feel uncomfy with her being my... 'in-law'... And come on, when mum asked why you didn't kiss her you said your bag weren't there or you would have kissed her?! Boy, I cannot imagine that. Nu-uh. No.

And new phone? Nokia 5800. I have to say... Fuck you. You told me you were broke dammit! And I think you still owe me 30 bucks! Damn... Why on earth did you even become my brother? And I don't see how we can be related... Big difference... Ya ya... Real big...

And there's YOU... It's like this eh? okay, okay. I wont fucking say anything. No,no,no. In fact, I think I need new friends. Why? Cause I'm sick of being ignored and hated, I know you hate me, JUST FUCKING SAY IT!

Seriously, my life has gone from bad to worse. I didn't think I was gonna have to transfer for sure. But now, I'm really eager to go away. Away from all THIS!

Sure, even if our distance is the furthest, she is still my best friend. The best you guys will ever be.

I hurt your heart? Stop saying that. You don't even come close to being hurt by me.

Say it. Say it now. I'm cold and I don't care. I'm a bitch who hurts everyone in her way, friend or enemy, it's still the same. That's just me. I'll admit.

Fine. Decide. Don't keep thoughts to yourself. Tell me the truth. I don't mind saying your names out.

Stephanie
Jessica
Shu Zhi Ngor

Just say whatever mean stuff you guys are meaning to say to me. I can take whatever that's coming. But wait, no one ever fucking reads my blog.

3 comments:

toozgx said...

I beg to differ, I do read.

Anonymous said...

hey i say tht word to every1 de ok? zn said tht's my 'jing dian' ==
and. i do really hate brother

MemeMeRachel said...

toozgx- Oh, haha. I didn't know people read. Thank you for reading such a ridiculous blog.

Stephanie- Haha, yea, I know. How you know it's you anyway? Cannot other other people? Oh wait, I guess when you dropped from the sky, you must have read my mind.

Sorry lo. Some more ask me say sorry for what... Never mind. I WILL CHANGE. I WILL SURVIVE. FOR THE SAKE OF RE... Umm... FOOD... hehe...