Tuesday 12 October 2010

Kuroshitsuji OVA 1


LMAO! I laughed through the whole thing! LOL! Episode name, His Butler, On Stage. Wahahaha. 

Ciel was organizing a charity show for orphans, and the acting group met an accident on their way to England, so, Ciel ordered Sebastian to make the play a success NO MATTER WHAT... And that resulted in EVERYONE acting. Haha, even the Undertaker, Grell and Tanaka! ROFL! Oh, and Lau and RanMao acted too xD

Wakame. Suki. Suki.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh yeah, the play was HAMLET, by the great William Shakespeare. But of course, if they went according to script, it wouldn't be funny AT ALL. Of course, with these screw ups, nothing can go according to plan! 

Yeah, so, the OVA was just about the play. It was damn funny though. I know it's the pre-exam period where everyone's got a headband saying I WILL STUDY, JUST YOU WAIT EXAM, I WILL ACE YOU! YOU SUNNUVA BITCH!

But well, unlike me, I'm reading manga and watching anime. Yeah, sure, I'm reading manga online on Manga Reader, so, I wont get caught WATCHING anime, I'll be READING. LOL. I was on Mangafox at first, but, couldn't find H.O.T.D, so read it on Manga Reader~

Yeah, I watched H.O.T.D, but, hey, I wanted to know how reading manga feels like, and wow... It actually feels great, you get the feeling too, the angry feeling when you see a dumb bitch willing to turn into a zombie cause of love... And the feeling when you say DON'T DIE! or DIE YOU DUMBASS! And well, you get excited too, and can't wait to click to the next page, or, for most people, FLIP to the next page.

Relax a bit. Watch anime, read manga. Oh well... Since PMR is over, why don't you guys relax? And yeah... I have SEJARAH... And... A LOT... But, man... I'm lazy. I can't get myself to do it. When I see books, it's just... UGH!

Oh well...

Here, watch the first OVA of Kuroshitsuji~


And, wow, the second OVA looks good, and funnier~

Kuro Sushi Ya 

WAHAHAHA

Tanaka's sushi restaurant O_O






The trailer for the second OVA. HAHAHA.



Oh yeah, Undertaker as the queen, and Lau as the king. ROFL! Lau touched Undertaker's chest, no, more like RUBBED, and said 'FLAT FLAT FLAT' and wow, Undertaker liked it. Haha, but, of course, it isn't in the above pic ^^



^^ WAKAME. SUKI.SUKI^^ Oh RanMao, DAISUKI NANO!!!

That just made my favorite quote, LOL, I LOVE SEAWEED <3

Anyway, I AM NOT going to do my history homework, but, I AM going to continue reading H.O.T.D~

Yes, call me useless and I can care less. Don't worry, I'll sulk when my results come out, well, I don't have high expectations... Hmmm... But... Can I get an A for my history paper? Aww... Come on... I need at least 2  A right? I can't get only ONE... EVERY SINGLE YEAR T__T and I think I'll be able to get one for Science... But... NOT MATH @__@ Hmm... Civic and moral can jump off KLCC. Any other subjects I left out? Oh, Chinese, BM, And English... How bout a... C...B...A? Or... B...B...A? Or... B...C....A? Or... C...C...A???? T__T

Hallelujah. All my life, I have no dream. While other dummies dream of being doctors so they can save people, I dream of being Superman, not to save people, but to fly == And now, while everyone is dating, I am alone hoping that my crush doesn't like me back. Hmph. I'm weird. And yes, the reason is because I'm kind, good hearted and don't wanna hurt him. Yes, I get bored easily. You don't wanna know how thing ends though.

While everyone dreams of being doctors and lawyers, I dream of being nothing, and... Food.
Not Continuing H.O.TD#10.44pm

MemeMe@Rae-Chan

No comments: