Saturday 17 April 2010

Dum Dum Dum Dum De Dum De Dom

I'm so so so SO bored!

Missed practice today cause my momma went to camp, yes, CAMP. I was suppose to go too, but nah, I was L-A-Z-Y. Watched TV all day... And yea, in between, I used the com. I can never be satisfied with my Blogger template, I wonder why... I wonder why... I am one weird dumb-dumb.

Right, never cross the line...

So, um... I guess I have to say sorry then huh? Again... To... Lolli...

Sorry, I went through your personal stuff... AGAIN... You actually let me this time, but still, sorry. And I know I shouldn't have laughed like a nut case when I saw what I wanted to see, but... I can't help myself... I didn't think he'd use... 'Dar-Dar' language... Well, nothing much from you. Yea... Sorry... Lolli...

Mm...

I missed a lot today, didn't I?

I'm so gullible... I believe EVERYTHING they say! I mean... COME ON! I'm not getting anything good, AM I? Dammit guys... Why'd you have to pull HER along? Could've picked someone else other than her or me...

Hmm... I'm gonna put a picture of me my bro snapped while I was having a mouthful at KFC... Two days ago... With my uncle and grandma and my sisters...




This is kinda embarrassing... But... I look funny... I make myself laugh... Wahaha

Look at me... Poor little mouth... I tortured it... Good thing... I don't have a boyfriend, and if he offers me dinner, I'll say no, especially when he's gonna take me to KFC...

LOL

Joking

Well... That was the FIRST EVER pic of myself I have ever posted... well I'm at it, might as well post the picture of my bro's hand with metal sticking out of it...

Here we go...



What about that? Hm... Reminds me of Frankenstein...

And another picture...



Too bad that wasn't mine... Dad didn't even bring me... He brought her... Damn... Don't try, this is in Singapore... Or if you guys want, find the nearest restaurant... And um... If anyone's going... Call me. You guys know my number...

Right...

I think I'm hungry... Well, I'm going to have tea again... So, Cheerio.

This has been another dumb post by MemeMeRachel, thank you for reading.



Rachel's Creation 2010

1 comment:

MrwhAtEvEr said...

I know u mentioning who.. Zzz...