Tuesday 13 April 2010

Sleepy and Sleepy

I'm sleepy. I don't really know what I'm doing here... Damn Blogger templates... I spend so long on it... Nothing special right? I think its cute...

xLOLx

Wow... I guess I'm not getting an Ipad after all. Dad says getting a laptop would be better cause of my butterfingers... I'm just so clumsy...

OUCH!

Damn mosquitoes, why can't you guys leave me alone? I know I have sweet blood you little no good blood sucking things! STOP SUCKING MY BLOOD!

ARGH!

I'm hungry...

I guess a lil' midnight snack wont hurt.

I still can't use the grills and dessert maker... Turns out that apparently, US electricity currents are different from here. Need to wait for the transformer... Dad... I need you... I need that... I need food...

Okay... I'm hungry, itchy and sleepy.

Good Night Folks


No comments: