Tuesday 13 April 2010

Another Usual Tuesday

Tuesday. Nothing much. Just the usual routine... Wake up, wash up, tuition, breakfast, piano, bath, lunch, school, band, bath, dinner, TV... End of day.

Flipped through old photo albums. He is one lucky menace... Canada? Disney World? Dammit!

Same Tuesday, and tomorrow's Wednesday... All the same... My life and the life of a working dude, where's the difference? Besides that he gets paid and I don't, and I'm younger and living with my parents... You get the idea!

Um...

Phone...

People...

I'm feeling stupider and stupider, I just don't wanna imagine that there COULD be chance... I don't want that chance. No, I DON'T. Well... Maybe just the hair... If he would spend half an hour in front of the mirror... Then... WHOA... Not thinking about le' chance...

Guai Lan #1
Guai Lan #2
Guai Lan #3

Jessica
Rachel
Zhi Ngor

LaLaLa~

No,no,no. I don't like him... At least I'm telling myself that I don't. Yea, I don't. Truth be told, looks matter after all... They do... A little bit...

I'm not... I wont... I couldn't... Betray myself... AGAIN... Thank God I never swore to myself, PHEW.

I don't know, time will tell I guess... Until I find my answer... I DON'T LIKE HIM!

When I do get my answer... I'll call... No need to worry...

Sleepy...

Why they'd have to show Desperate Housewives this late?

Another Good Night Thingy~

Sitting on the roof and looking at the night sky, stars really shine so bright,
Holding on my teddy and wishing on a star I specially chose.
Hoping that someday I will fly, fly far away, break away.
Close my eyes and dream of you,
I would fly to you,
If I could.

No comments: