Thursday 8 April 2010

Another Great Day

Another great day. Whoa, you never hear me say that! Whee~ I'm loving myself again. Like I told daddy, few things people should know about me:

1. I'm nuts.
2. I think what I think.
3. I don't really care.
4. I change my mind regularly.
5. I get bored with things and like them back again.

YAY

I don't like the three in one package of milk, bank and mail service anymore... I think. Hm. No, I don't think I like him. Great, this is one of the things to show that I'm me again.

No, I don't like 'wanna eat' either. Hey, I don't like the three in one package cause I'm back to normal again, I'm not changing people. I feel horrible if I did. I feel so bad already, am I so different to HER if I keep doing this? Well, of course, there's a big difference between me and HER. SHE... Is... Ee... Don't need me to spell the rest of her name... Do you?

1. I don't take pictures of myself and put it as my wallpaper cause I know I'm not... Pretty...
2. I don't kao everybody I see, in fact, I don't kao people at all, I just like them.
3. I don't think that I'm pregnant.
4. I'm not as crazy.
5. I'm cuter. XD

The last part... Is... Kinda true. I am cuter than her. What? I have redder cheeks and I'm kinda... Chubbier! I love my chubbiness. I'm so chubby that I wanna hug myself. Admit it, I'm soft! Haha, I am soft... My family agree, my... dogs? Agree? My BEST friends agree... You guys do agree right? I am soft, aren't I? Please say YES.

Wow, I love myself so much. Who knew that loving myself would feel so good?

LalaLA~

Who knew... Mememe is also a beauty company.

LOL

I Googled myself!

What? At least it's better than staring at the ceiling!

I think tomorrow's recess menu is...

Fish and chips, wedges, fruit salad and of course, tea.

I don't know if I can get the fruits in time... My mum ate them... Just when I needed them... See, she can really be better at timing!

I'm sleepy. Finish e-mailing daddy. I think he's gonna be back next month. Yay, we gonna play and EAT! My dad isn't so fat... He's not me.

Wow, I'm just so happy... No, it has NOTHING to do with 'wanna eat', just in case you guys are wondering.

Okay, great day! GREAT DAY!

Good night everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ==

MemeMeRachel said...

What you eeeeeeeeeeeeee about?

Anonymous said...

ee suk ching? yaya i eeeeeeeeeeee tat thingy