Wednesday 7 April 2010

Positively positive of positive positiveness

What a nice title. I like it.

I'm better again.

I'm thinking positively again. It's like something hit me hard. No, it's not about the bread thing... Please, I do not want to remember that. I don't even know why I even said that... I almost chocked myself and everyone else who heard about it. Note to self, never EVER offer someone bread, especially when it's a him.

I'm so happy. Not about THAT.

My mum just says the wrong things at the wrong time. How much more better can she be at timing? Hello, mummy, I'm thinking positively now, yesterday was yesterday, you have to know one thing about me, I am nuts and I think what I like to think. I didn't think you'd read my blog. Well, anyways... Okay... If you're reading... Don't say anything.

Class picture...

Why you have to be so funny? You made me laugh... And this year's pic will come out badly... AGAIN... You made everyone laugh... Thanks Toozgx.

Stephanie missed today. Why? I don't know... She didn't even tell me she wasn't coming...

I hope that by tomorrow... Everyone will forget about the bread thing... Seriously, I didn't know why I even did that. That was a dumb move...

I'm...

HAPPY.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

haha bread thing..=p
wanna eat?

toozgx said...

Sweet, I made the class laugh...

MemeMeRachel said...

Jessica- LOL... no more bread... NO MORE... Especially sausage buns!

Toozgx- Yea. You did. You look funny~

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha xD
jessica, dunwan eat xDDD