Saturday 17 April 2010

Mm-Hm

Nothing much, just came out of the shower, still stuffed, you guys DO NOT want to know what I ate, might shock you. Gonna have tea later. Yes, tea...

Nan Hwa Idol... Wee... She won, clap, clap... I actually wanted Lianne to win. She didn't even get into the final 5? WTF? I cheered... My voice broke, yay me.

Nothing much.

I'm not going to practice tomorrow, reason? Please read below:

1. My mum's going to camp, she's leaving first thing in the morning, so she wont be home.
2. SOMEBODY doesn't like me to go very much. Dumb idiot.
3. I'm sick and tired of my shoe getting stepped on PURPOSE.
4. SOMEBODY wants me out of the picture.
5. I hate that SOMEBODY too.

Yea, my reasons, reasonable enough? I think so. And besides, if anyone wants, they can drive all the way here to my house and pick me up. Just remember, turn left at the traffic light on the way to McDonald's, turn to the road beside the police station, go straight until the end of the long long road until you see a dumb Malay school, turn left again and turn into the second street, drive along until you reach number 16. Just one more thing, don't turn in circles, the place where I'm living, we're the only Chinese family. Dogs kinda stand out too, in a Malay living place.

Yea, nobody wants to pick me up, I know.

I'll be alone at home, with my sisters and the maid, and my dogs.

Everybody is welcomed to visit, except a few of course, especially that SOMEBODY, if he ever comes near my house, I'd let my dogs on him. Don't care if they bring me his head.

Do I look like the Red Queen? Bloody Big Head...

I just have big hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's that him??

MemeMeRachel said...

Obviously... you know him...