Sunday 25 April 2010

Ah... WTF? Again?

EGuess where I just came back from? Yes, the hospital. AGAIN! This time, it was my uncle and aunt. They're fine, no need to worry, no broken bones or anything.

Why do people keep getting themselves into accidents? We met my bro's three friends in the emergency room. One was in bad condition. He had his upper stitched back, it kinda fell... That's what his mum told my mum anyway.

And you know what's funnier?

A 16 year old Indian fella was like half dead cause he drank too much. Why? His girlfriend didn't want him anymore. This, another Indian guy told us. What a dumb guy. He almost died because his girlfriend ran away? AH! COME ON!

I spent so long at the hospital... I didn't even know what I was doing. Hm... About... 2 hours plus.

People around me gets hurt all the time! I just wonder, who will the next one be? And who will die next month? Damned fate. If they didn't go for supper, none of this would've happened. But, whatever, since it already happened... Then... It happened.

I don't know, I still haven't forgotten the way my uncle treated me when I was in kindergarten. He would buy candy and crackers for me all the time. He treats me so well. I... I don't know how I can repay him, he's so kind. I just don't know, I mean, when I see him lying there... I don't know what to say... Just want him to know that I haven't forgotten his kindness.

Hm. What happened at the hospital? Long story.

But, to cut a long story short, let's just say that my aunt was like a drunk. She blabbers non stop and everyone happens to laugh. Even the doctor. And the Navy people who knocked them down...

Very long story. She keeps going on about what went wrong... Blah blah blah... How it happened... OMG...

Right, I'm sleepy. More details will be in my book.

Em.

I'm gonna go watch Nightmare On Elm Street when it comes out. Anyone wants to come? Maybe my mum will watch too... I don't know...

I miss somebody, but I can't think of who I'm missing. I don't know who I'm missing. I just miss someone. I don't know. Feels weird, it's like I'm missing a thing... A thing I just couldn't let go of...

  • Peace.

No comments: