Wednesday 14 April 2010

Being Human

Just got back from the movies... Again. Watched Jack Neo's Being Human. Like all of his movies, values are learned.

Don't be a cheater, a dirty cheapskate, a self-centered money loving son of a bitch who ain't patient.

Care about others and take responsibilities for what you've done and not run away like it's not your fault.


I guess the movie was okay, quite boring. I just can't stand how people cheat people! Business... I am not going to open my own company... Especially a slimming company...

This movie... Taught me not to eat that much... Every dish one plate... Lamb chop, pork chop, steak... Chicken chop... I don't wanna be jumbo.

How good a wife can be, how... money face a husband can be.

I hope I don't get THAT type of guy next time, I'd probably hang myself if I did.

Nah...

Safest way still... Don't get married.

I'm free from myself again. I don't like anyone anymore. Although... I still imagine... But, I'm always out of the picture, somehow, it's like picturing people with an invisible girlfriend... And when I say invisible, it's like picturing a mental patient treating his own imagination sweet. And yes... Very VERY sweet...

Not talking about that anymore...

Maybe another Good-Night Thingy?

Milk... Milk... Milk...
Send me some in a bottle or cup,
Send you my dreams and my imaginations too,
Hope you receive my imaginations and dreams,
Good night I say to my cup of Milk.

Zebra... Zebra... Zebra...
Saw you go from the corner of my eye,
The last chance I had, I did not see you,
Maybe I regret and maybe I don't,
Good night I say to my long lost Zebra.

Bread... Bread... Bread...
Looking and looking at your brown baked skin,
Wondering and thinking what I feel,
I say nothing but I know better,
Good night I say to a brown baked bread.

Strawberry... Orange... Lollipop...
Pink and red of berry colours but inside holds a different colour,
Orange and yellow of citrus colours, inside is the same but so very different,
Colourful and sweet of all different colours, you are different and you are unique,
Good night I say to my favorite dears.





No comments: