Saturday 10 April 2010

Weekend Night

Just came back from Lumut. Had dinner at Romance, just one thing I have to say... TOO SALTY!

Sorry guys... Especially you, got you into trouble again. Why is it always me? Never mind, next time, I go out alone. Well, can't blame your mum, mothers are... Mothers... They... Are... Mothers. And I think if I keep wanting to go out and eat, I'll get fatter and your mum wont like me very much.

And I thought I was late... My sister is singing? WTH?

Nothing much to say, just wanna apologize for getting you into trouble, and being a bit too obvious with words.

Now you, gosh... I didn't know he would be like this, he's worse than my dad! Why? So... Jealous... And if he were mine... I'd give him a good 'talk' long ago. Well, I'm different, I don't have patience, I can't tolerate with this type of behavior. When I saw how he acted, what he wrote, I felt so angry. I know, none of my business, but hey, I guess I care...

You said that you'd treat her right. This isn't treating her right. So basically, you're saying that spending time with you is more important than spending time with her friends? I didn't know you were this type of guy, I thought you were different. Why you acting like this anyway? Not like she gonna fall for anybody when she's with you. Just think... THINK... Treat her right. Don't make her cry... Ever... Or else...

Wow... The lessons people bring us... What I've learn so far from relationships:

1. Never get married and have children if you have no time.
2. If your boyfriend's a worrying freak, 'talk' with him.
3. Single is the best.

Yea... So far... Only 3...

I gotta go check something...

Damn... I guess... People shouldn't know who my brother is... I don't wanna get killed...

Hey... Stop... Messing with my friends... I don't wanna get hated, if you wanna ruin my life, well, congratz, you're doing a GREAT job.s

OMG

WTF

Fuck you

Fuck you

Fuck you man... I'm not staying on anybody's side now... I just wanna be me... I don't wanna be your sis, I don't wanna be friends with you guys... Stone age... Ice age... God damn Facebook.

Thanks... For telling me... Or... I would've never known...

Just... People from NH and ACS... They act different, it's like people from different ages... Let's face it... Nobody's a winner... Living under the well and living in a cave... Things are different... Attitude's different. Way of life too. Everybody's a God damned flirting king.

None of my business... But... I'm stuck in the middle... Like I said... You're doing a GREAT job ruining my life for me Den. I don't know... I'm not so fit to be your sister, you and me... We're totally different people. And yet, we live under the same roof and born to the same parents...

I don't understand boys... My brother for one, is a hot tempered assshole who thinks that he's the supreme ruler of everything and a bitch who pisses people off by that God damn mouth of his. And plus his attitude... He's one guy I would LOVE to avoid... But... We're related...







Good Night


No comments: