Monday 19 April 2010

The World According To Me



Peace, Love, Happiness


The world is a place where everything is possible. The world WAS a safe place and because of the people now, the world is unsafe. The world is still a happy place, but with growing problems.

Don't you just wish that you could be 3 again? No problems, no nothing, just playing in the mud and pulling earthworms every rainy day, running around the park every sunny day? Being naive and thinking that the world around you is always rainbows and butterflies? Those were the times when you didn't know anything, and just lived life as it is. No thinking, no stress... 3 year-olds don't get stressed.

Hm. Now... You know stuff, you will never see the world like you use to. To me, the world is just a giant ball with good and evil on it. And then one day, we all die. Everybody's gotta die someday.

The world was never like this to me, and believe me, I saw the world... When I was little, I would go with daddy to work, mostly a month or two. All I ever thought of the world was fun, fun and fun. I use to love the attention, but now, I hate attention. I use to love making friends, but now, I just want to stay away from everyone.

All this change is because of people, and what I've gone through over the years. I still enjoy the NATURAL beauty of the world, If only we were all trees and the world was human-less...

Right...

The place I'd rather be right now? Out at sea. Been years since I last went on board. Damn company policies. What I'd be doing now if I were? Standing outside and looking at nothing but the darkness and enjoying the night breeze, and of course, with a cup of coffee and writing something. You know what would be better? If it were snowing...

Mm. Miss those days. Damn company policies... I wont burn the microwave again... Besides... It was my brother... I think...

Yea...

Bottom line, the world ain't half bad, I just hate the people living on it, including me.

No comments: