Sunday 4 April 2010

Movies Movies MOVIES!

Came back about 3 hours ago. Yea, went to the movies! Again. I seem to double-movie every Sunday, just now was How To Train Your Dragon and Clash Of The Titans. Lots of people, met... Lots of people I know.

Yea, I have nothing t0 do as usual, my homework ain't finish, I studied last night. So... I'm just lazy to do my homework. What? I got no paper anyway, just gonna rush at school I guess. I hate doing Chinese homework... Wait... I got an idea, I'll just go tear up last year's homework! YAY! Problem solved!

You guys watch movies? How bout series? Or anything at all? I love movies and series. Now, Glee is the best, besides Desperate Housewives. Why am I doing this again? I'm bored...

I still don't know. People CAN change? Well, from my experience, THEY DON'T. But there's still a change in progress, we'll wait and see. I give him... A year? See how much he changes. Let him prove ME wrong, let him prove that people CAN change. But of course, it's only for him, but if he does change, then... People CAN change, cause like everyone knows... He's a pain in the butt. And wow, you guys really don't like him, I can tell by your faces at McDonald's the other night when we were out. Especially you, you, seem to dislike him... A LOT... You had a look on your face that said 'I HATE YOU'. Wow, now I know how much you hate my brother.

Right...

End of the world movies, they kinda tell us all the same message.

CHANGE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.


That message, is kinda obvious, cause usually, end of the world movies ARE based on THAT.

So, people can change? I don't know about that. Sure, I'm nobody to say that people are all... you know WHAT... Change starts with a small person, change myself before I can tell others to. Me changing... That'll take time... Maybe until the end of the world. Yippee...

One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand, one day, somebody's gotta say enough.


Okay, I got that from Clash Of The Titans. They make the trailers look so damn good... But I gotta tell you... The trailer, was better than the movie.

DAMN THE GODS


Right, gonna continue watching TV.

Bye~

A milk product, a bank and a mail service, what do they have in common?

I'm just gonna play dumb. Yea.

This is another stupid thing from me~

Thank You

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean! :DDD

toozgx said...

The moment I met this "bank", it occured straight to me he also was a mail service and a milk product.

MemeMeRachel said...

Steph- You too happy or something?

Toozgx- Names... He likes milk??

toozgx said...

He drinks it everyday during recess.

MemeMeRachel said...

I hate milk~