Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sorry... Again...

Sorry again. People do crazy things when they're upset, especially me. Well... I'm me, get use to it.

This year's stupid Sivik project, cleaning my room. Any objections? No? Good, then... Clean my room! Saves me the work too. Of course I'll help, I just want my room to be cleaner and tidier. What a about a small garden for Fufu?

Right...

Enough with all the crap.

I was... I don't know what I felt yesterday. And now, I don't know what I feel, and I don't know what I felt. Can I get any dumber? And blur-er?

I'm kinda messed up.

Yea, I know... You guys are thinking 'She's always messed up. She's nuts.'

And yet, I have friends.

Invisible loser here. Nobody likes me, nobody wants to be friends, nobody even cares. I guess I'll just go to a corner and draw circles... Like today... I sat alone in the corner... And nobody even bothered to ask me how I'm feeling, they just used the liquid paper and drew on the desk I was using... I'm invisible...

Let everyone down again... Let myself down again...

How much more useless can I be?

I feel like walking away, but I don't have anywhere else to go.

I'm an outcast everywhere I'm at.

If there was a bunny hole to Wonderland, I'd jump into it long ago. Be another addition to the tea-party, I guess I'll name myself The Mad Down.

No more loving this loving that. I... I... I don't know how to finish my sentence...

I wont... Anymore... I'll study hard even though I'm not studying material...

I don't know what I'm going to do.

I can never choose. Not now, but, I will...

I gotta stand up for myself more.

I gotta stop being all this... Yes, I'm saying ALL of me.

I gotta smile more and be happy even if I can't.

I don't wanna end up like those suicide victims on the news.

I wanna bathe.

I wanna eat.

Sorry to everyone... Again... Just help me be me... I don't wanna be... THIS... Yes, I just said ALL of myself.

Um...

Will anybody help me?

No, I don't want YOU four. I can't tell everything cause you guys will worry too much...

Fine...

I'll just go see a shrink...

Don't...

I'm not THAT bad...

Just...

Not the stage where I would really kill myself.

This doesn't mean I'm dangerous. If you guys wanna treat me like some mental patient... I don't care...

I don't care.

Nobody cares.

That's just the way everything is.

One day, I'll succeed in life. I WILL SUCCEED IN MY LIFE.

YOU JUST WAIT.

No comments: