Saturday 10 April 2010

Morning and Afternoon, No Night

I'll Write this while I have the chance, before that Hiao Ziao Dennis come back again. So Hiao de, hand broken still sms and play Dota.

LOL

Morning... My Shoes... ARGH! Should have taken them off sooner! Took them off anyways. Nice mud facial for my feet. I dug a few holes and pulled an Earthworm... It... Split into two while I was pulling it. Who knew Earthworms could be THAT strong. Never mess with an Earthworm.

BORING

Well, unlike me, SOME people are at 7-11 eating cup noodles.

They are...

Jessica And Friends.

LoOL

I can't stop thinking about his beautiful baby-like face. Milk does that to people... I'm so baby-ish, he looks baby-ish... But... Not SO baby-ish. Baby-ish is a nice word.

LaLaLA~

Baby

Babies

BeeBee

BeehBee

Babbies

BABI

People can be so... Stupid... Take me for an example.

Yea, I'm NOT useless, I can be used as a dumb example^^

Hey, I found a thing for me, I can be used as a dumb example. I bet people can't use you as one. I'm so proud of myself.

Going to Romance later... With...

Jessica and Zhi Ngor.

Yea, wait a million years if I'm going on a date with a guy. I don't mind having someone gay. But... Gays... Are... Gays... They only date men... But, gays look good, you can NEVER know they are gay. Gays... Wear make-up.

WHAT?! WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT GAYS?

Why don't I talk lesbians?

Okay. NO. Ew.

I was just joking.

LOL

Have a good day everyone! I'm dizzy... I'm gonna go have lunch now, don't miss me or my food.

Below are things to describe... They are not necessarily joined.

Something bout your beautiful face

I never know a good thing til it's gone

I'm helpless when you smile

Maybe I'd fight it if I could

Hurts so bad but feels so good

And the pain is all I wanna feel

Don't stop believing

Just hold on to that feeling

I'm all alone and I need you now

I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all

You make me wanna die

But it's time to face the truth

I can never be with you

Dream of what love could be

Felt like no one could hear me

I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings

I wont forget all the ones that I love

Feel the rush of the ocean

Make a change and break away

When you're standing there it's hard for me to look away

Felt me crying coiled up on the dirty ground

It was a trick and the clock struck twelve

They say that it's beautiful

The world behind my wall

Little caterpillar on the tree

Can't go far but you can always dream

Butterfly fly away

Hope you're reading

So I'll say to you

I miss you

I'm lost in the beauty

The world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be

Maybe I'm just dreaming out loud

Everything I can't be

Everything she is

That's why I'll never know

Why I love you

You make me crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost

Watched from a distance as you sat

I don't wanna hide anymore

Take a deep breath

Count to ten

Take it in

This is life

I've found time can heal most anything

All I ever wanted was a simple life

When I all I wanted was to be wanted

I tell myself what I know now

I'm happy

I wont love in vain cause love wont set me free

I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by

So what if it hurts me

So what if I break down

So what if this world just throws me off the edge

Holding on tightly

Just can't let it go

I gotta find my place

Don't care about all the pain in front of me

I'm just trying to be happy

Don't say victim

Don't say anything

I just wanna be happy

I keep my secrets in my eyes

I wrap my truth in my eyes

You're so hard to hold

But I can't let go

You cut me and the pain is all I wanna feel

Anything you ask me to I would

When you look at me

I can't resist

You look just like a child

When you smile

Imagine all the people living life in peace

Some may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

Imagine all the people sharing all the world

Hope one day the world will live as one

We should be so careful of who we left out of our lives

If you life flashed before would you wish that you have died

Gotta live like we're dying

If my plane outta the skies

I'll call everyone with my last good-bye

Only 86400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away

Stop looking at the time we've been given

Every second counts on the clock that's ticking

There's nothing left for me to prove

I lost what I had won

Look what I've done

I just can't fake for you






Happy

Sad

Confused










Milk



































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerr, why me no? =((((

MemeMeRachel said...

Why no you what?