Sunday 11 April 2010

Happy Birthday Lisa

Happy birthday to you~

Poor girl... No cake, no presents... And a tooth falling out... She's the only kid in the family who celebrated a dull birthday, I mean, the rest of us, we either throw a party or just go out and have fun with a few besties. I usually celebrate my birthday with a few besties, I hate parties.

Why?

Well... At first, EVERYBODY ask me to throw a party, and they say they'll come for SURE. And when it's my birthday... Everybody happens to be busy, so, in the end... Only a few kitties show up.

Everybody can drive to McDonald's, but not my house? Yea, I'll admit, my house is deeper inside and it's in a place where nobody ever knows and well, I don't have a big logo sticking out into the sky that says 'Rachel's House'.

Far... Far... Far...

Maybe I'm use to it.

People can search for my house in circles... Without knowing that they already passed my house. That, always pisses people off. No wonder people hate coming to my place...

Oh well...

I guess...

Wait... If I don't throw a party... I wont get to do it next year... TA-DA... PMR...

October 26.

Why can't I be born on a more holiday-ish day?

Happy Birthday To You Lisa

2 comments:

toozgx said...

I'm a December child, Weeee~!

MemeMeRachel said...

LOL. December... Long long time... December what?