Wednesday 4 August 2010

Vampires SUCK!!!

I was thinking about NOT blogging today, BUT, I came across this wonderful trailer for the soon to be released Twilight parody on Facebook, shared by Shuwen. Seriously, it's a REAL movie, a two hours movie, not some 3 minute joke ==

I know I use to be CRAZY over The Twilight SAGA, but, man, after the movies were out, I got bored, cause, they get UGLIER in every movie. Twilight was okay, they were HOT, but then again... Did they change the make up artist or something? They look older and ewwer.

I hate Edward. I use to LOVE him, but now, I HATE HIM!

I liked the books more! WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE PICTURES! Or people that are hired to play them!

ACTORS! UGH!

Vamps... Vamps... Vamps...

What's with the vamp craze these days? People like to get bitten on the neck and sucked dry or something? Fans, are cuckoo people, why write 'BITE ME! EDWARD!' on a card during premiers? WEIRDOS!

So, vamps are the favorite monsters this season huh? I wonder when it'll end, probably NEVER.

We have so many vampire crap...

TRUE BLOOD

VAMPIRE ACADEMY

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

THE TWILIGHT SAGA

These story make vampires LOOK HOT. I prefer Dracula. Classy. Vamps are always classy...

Dracula is more... Realistic, what? Do you think that there's such thing as VEGETARIAN VAMPIRES? Or vampires that can ACTUALLY control their blood lust? Oh wow, if you meet one, call me, I'll see if you'd make it back.

Are there even such beings like VAMPIRES?

I don't know... They suck blood, not eat the whole body... So, I guess... Carnivores are OUT.

I hate everything vampire, but, I still think that they're cool. And I, would rather be a WEREWOLF than a vampire cause, werewolves don't suck the life outta people, and, they're FLUFFY! And of course, they're cute ^^ Like stuffed animals!

I'll upload the video... Lemme see...

THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO!!! FROM THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SIT THROUGH ANOTHER VAMPIRE MOVIE!





No comments: