Sunday 1 August 2010

August Post

HELLO EVERYONE!

Well, I guess this will be the SECOND post for August then, cause, I posted Rac's 8th Mail just now.

Let's see what I did today, a GREAT start for a new month!

OPENED my eyes at noon when my sis came in, I asked her to switch off the AC and continued sleeping, cause, I was lazy to get outta bed :D

THEN

Finally, I woke up at 1.30 when my mum came in. Ah, I guess I have enough sleep.

Took out my laptop that was underneath the bed, I left it there due to laziness of returning to my own room. Yes, I slept in my mum's room. WHAT? I was lazy to return to my own room, even if it's just one door away. Apparently, I Facebook-ed till 2+ yesterday, I don't like Facebook, but, I Facebook anyway.

Ta, ta, ta, ta!

After a few minutes, went to brush my teeth and wash my face. No. I didn't bathe. YET.

LaLaLa~

How time past, 3.30 already?!

Bathing time!

Played the piano while waiting for my very slow brother, hmm... 4+, my movie you idiot!

Went and picked up ZN, it was a last minute decision, I was gonna watch the movie myself... But... Since she asked... Fine... Actually, she messaged me at 11+, but, I was still dead... So, I asked her if she wanted to go with me... I don't really know what I'm saying either.

I picked a GREAT movie. It was so freaking boring and the actor was fugly, should have picked SALT instead.

Went to have dinner at Briyani!

That sucked too.

I was in no mood to eat.

Yea, so, today kinda sucked.

And, when I came back, I watched another pathetic horror movie that was made outta five stories...

I'll let you guys watch the 5th one, it's so freaking funny!

Nice, funny and scary, just the way I like it.

And after that, I e-mailed...

And after that...

THIS.

Oh wow.

I don't know, I think I'll write about Sorcerer's Apprentice now. I guess you could say that I'm bored. Three posts in one night, I love myself.

Oh well.

I'm gonna start the next one.

And yes, I'm nuts.





No comments: