Thursday 5 August 2010

Night, Sky Black Black

Wow? The date changed... AGAIN...

So... Not much to write about. Well, this sucks, I've been memorizing those marches for 3 days now, and I still can't get them right! I need my trumpet... Hmmm... I'm just a bit lazy to bring it back home, and, I'm lazy to bring it back to school... AGAIN...

I don't know... I'm thinking of skipping school tomorrow... Cause, we have replacement on Saturday, THEY TOOK AWAY MY SATURDAY! So, I'm just gonna make Friday my holiday~

Someday... I will kidnap the P.M...

Someday...

In my dreams :D

Looks like the rain's gone. But, I see a dark cloud up ahead, it's close... Closer... So close... I see it, I feel it... It's... Me...

Ahem... This is very disturbing. I can't believe that my MUM actually said THIS :

'' You know who I think has the most PERSONALITY in band? That Zongxu guy. I think he's pretty too.''

I was like MUM, DID YOU GET THE WRONG GUY OR SOMETHING?

Well, sometimes, she looks when I Facebook and all that, so, I guess that she knows him... Or something...

Unbelievable...

PRETTY...

Wahahaha!

Good job!

I don't know... I'm kinda coming up with an excuse for skipping tomorrow... Hm... Hm... Hm... I just don't wanna lose T.T

I didn't study! And I'll probably just get 1/10 tomorrow if I don't have my table.

I'm just gonna go, and, um, not lose anything? Hmm... At least I know a bit of the old-age-chinese-translation thing... Kinda easy when you see the words... Not THAT easy...

ACS finally gonna have their exam later than us! Woo-Hoo!

But, that means I'll have to wait another week after my exam until the movie date with Phang. What movie's gonna be out? What horror movie? I kinda said that I'd watch one with Sally.

FYI

Phang's a girl.

Alright... Let's just hope that mum's awake...

Wish me luck~

ANIMAL CRUELTY. DON'T EAT MEAT. EVEN I CAN DO THAT, SO, WHY CAN'T YOU? ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS, THEY FEEL THE PAIN, ASSHOLES!


We are the blame. We always were.

Save animals. Have a heart. Be vegetarian for a day.


4 comments:

toozgx said...

Sweet... More reasons for me to believe I'm feminine...

MemeMeRachel said...

yes... yes... YES! I think almost every one of your friends are gay, like JX and HL xD

MrwhAtEvEr said...

Erhem~ I'm gay? HL too?

MemeMeRachel said...

Yes, yes... You two kinda are... Wait... you THREE :D