Sunday 1 August 2010

Sorcerer's Apprentice



I'm just bored, that's why I'm writing this.

This movie kinda sucks. I mean, if the actor was good looking, I might actually like it. It's all about the looks. If they got someone other than this freak-show to act, I'd like this movie.

The story was common. So, it's really predictable, this is just like any other MAGICAL movie, except, it doesn't involves wands.

Nothing much to say about this, cause, I hated it when I see the Prime Merlinian, which is the lead actor.

Actually, I don't rally know who the lead actor is. It's either Nicholas Cage or this Jay Baruchel guy. Well, I guess both. One's the master and the other's one the Prime Merlinian, which is kinda the whole point of this movie.

This movie has a very funny way of trapping evil souls, people usually put them in some sorta magical bottle or stone and all that right? But this? They trap souls in nesting dolls...

I kinda like that.

Anyway...

All those famous people are getting old, like Angelina Jolie, I better watch SALT before she breaks a hip and can't act no more.

So, I'm a bit lazy, I'll upload pictures, here:


You don't need me to tell you whose who right? Gonna tell anyway :D
Balthazar Blake(Nicholas Cage) Dave(Jay Baruchel)



Horvath(Alfred Monolia) EEEK! BUGS!


Oh, he's really getting old.



Nicholas Cage is getting... Very VERY old. Jay can look more retarded.


She's the reason why Horvath betrayed Merlin, and became enemies with Balthazar. Meet Veronica(Monica Bellucci). Love can be so troublesome sometimes... Jealousy too. My bro will like this pic cause of her big boobs. Big boobs lover~

Oh look... It's him. His girlfriend Becky is in the background. Seriously, she is too pretty for him.


Sun-Lok, he only appeared once, in Chinatown, and, he died within 5 minutes.

Both Morgana and Veronica... Hm...


HEEEY! The gay dude! Which is the evil guy, and, he's dumb too^^

Well, I guess that's it for today!

CONCLUSION:

Sorcerer's Apprentice could have been better if Jay didn't shave.

Jay Baruchel Picture Gallery

He still looks dumb, but, less.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are a bit too big