Monday 30 August 2010

Dream, Like a Nightmare

Thank God... I woke and found myself in my own room instead of school, instead of the field... I would've killed them... Kill them... Kill them...

It was everything that I hated... Everything I thought that he'd say... He said them... To another person. No, not HER, but another girl. I guess I couldn't kill them.. But, if it was HER, then... Maybe???

I never felt so worked up... My whole body was shaking, and I ran, and ran, and ran... It was like flying??? My feet didn't even touch the ground ==

Right, so? I'm a ghost now?

I see them... UGH...地獄通信... I thought of that... I thought of the Hell Correspondence...

Curse someone, and two graves are dug. I will eventually go to Hell, when I die... Unable to go to heaven, feeling pain and suffering, wondering aimlessly...



許さない。。。
許さない!
ごめん、先輩。
貴方でなくちゃ。。。
私じゃなきゃ、夢おどうぞ。
その温もり何処え?
たどり着く当てゎ無いのに。。。
アタケ?アタケ?恨み???
許さない。。。
ごめん。

No comments: