Sunday 8 August 2010

Friday... Saturday, Hey! Sunday Already?!

So, I was not in the mood to update anything lately, well, I thought of angry stuff that I WANTED to write, but... It would just be rude... And you know... Rude is a bad thing, since I like such a un-rude gay dude.

Don't tell him I said that.

Today was fucking hot. I can't even sleep right. Had to take everything off... And I didn't feel like switching on the AC, the whole SAVE THE WORLD thing. But... It was so fucking hot! So... I thought :

''Nah, what the hell, the world's gonna end in 2012 anyway, so, switching on the AC wont make anything worse. Might as well enjoy it if the world is hopeless. Oh well... Cheers!''

I don't get people, you know? They tell you NOT to lock your room door, for God knows what reason. And when you don't lock the door and you happen to be naked, they say FOR GOD'S SAKE! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES! People are weird... Well... Swedish people... They don't care much, they come in to pee, when you're in the shower ==

I downloaded SOOO many movies for the net. Eight. LoL... One comedy, the rest... BLOODY MOVIES! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love myself, and I really do wonder... Why go to the cinema when I can download movies for free? I'm just gonna go download SALT... I can't go to the cinema... Exam.

When I wanna skip school, it's easy, I'll just tell my mum when she's HALF awake, she'll surely say 'YES', cause, she's asleep :D

I skipped for two days... Friday, AND, Saturday... Huh... Why did I even skip on Friday? I don't really know... Hmm... Why? I have no idea... Damn... I don't know, skipping Saturday, hmm... I'll deal with whatever on Monday, letter? Or what? Do I need a MC? I don't really get why they need to be SO strict, it's just a replacement, so? No big deal... Not like they wanna teach us anyway. What? They wanna teach us discipline? Yea... Fuck that, once you know how to think, there's no way you can be disciplined, YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF, a cane ain't gonna make a difference. No one's gonna brainwash you and stuff shit in your head... Well... Unless they know how to control minds...

I gotta stop with this Lady GaGa thing... I'm freaking myself out... Lady GaGa, is one dangerous dude... I don't even know if she's a dude, or a she. She, is kinda like brainwashing people. Her songs, are all about mind control. Of course you don't know that, how evil do these sound to you? Huh? Take a look...

I want your love and I want you revenge,
You and me could write a bad romance.
OOOOOOOOOOOH,
I want your love and all your lover's revenge,
You and me could write a bad romance...

Stop callin'! Stop callin'!
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin'! Stop callin'!
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

They don't sound evil at all... Do they? What about the videos? They're disturbing. And full of cult symbols...

I wont waste my time writing about this, just go to http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Well... Meanings about the songs, about every song you wanna find... Their occult meaning anyway. But, I must warn you, they're very long... Don't read, if you don't usually read LONG LONG posts.

I forgot what I wanted to say. I just keep thinking about GaGa. Lady GaGa.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

BITCH!

Oh and the unfinished comment was...

彼はフィオナと結婚するとき

Whatever... I still wont drink milk, it's not whether I want to or not. I can't. I feel like vomiting when I smell it. I used to LOVE it, but now... I can't even go near it. I tried having milk with cereal once a few months ago... That didn't turn out well...

Oh well... Since you guys are obviously translating it, or, you guys understand just by seeing it... I don't know. I'm just me. I don't really care. That's why, I make a lot of mistakes. But, like I said, I don't care...

I didn't know that people thought that of me. I ACTUALLY make a difference.

Which is why I'm gonna stop being a bitch who just wont face reality and just ignores everything. I'm gonna be a better person, I wont deny anything... Although it's hard to accept EVERYTHING, I'd rather accept them than covering all my lies with more lies. That's it...

From today onwards, I, Rachel Cheong Yun Xuan from the Cheong family, the second child of Andy Cheong and Ivy Khoo, will be a better person. I will not deny the fact that I actually LIKE everyone, I was just lying to myself when I said that I HATED EVERYONE. Secondly, I will still be as straight as ever, nothing can change that. Thirdly, I will still love Lady GaGa even though she's an awful person. I will forget about Hong Leong eventually, but, I'll love Lady GaGa until I don't love her anymore.

WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

The third one came out wrong! Lady GaGa? COME ON! I just said that, to cover up what I actually wanted to say, so, I guess it's better than the REAL thing I was gonna write. It would be bloody too.

Ooopsy!

Everyone can guess it now...

Oh my! It's getting late.

Just a quick list of movies I downloaded, saves money, yes, apparently, I'm stingy too. I'm saving for an iPod anyway...

1. Vampire Knight S1&S2
2. XXX Holic S1&S2&OVA
3. Daybreakers
4. The Wolfman
5. The Stepfather
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street
7. The Crazies
8. Piranha 3d
9. SALT
10. Couples Retreat
11. 5 Phrang
12. Zombieland

I saved lots of money^^ Especially on the anime series, they cost!

I'm gonna go sleep now...

Night Night everyone!

1,2,3,4...
Freddy's coming for you...
Muahahahahaha...

A Nightmare on Elm Street.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c'mon