Tuesday 3 August 2010

HEEYA!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

What a tiring day, I was half asleep during classes, I was half asleep at home doing my homework. But, I wasn't half asleep during practice. :]

I'm half asleep writing this too, and oh, half asleep me haven't had a shower yet, I just... Did my homework until I can't take it anymore, and now, I'm here. I keep remembering that tomorrow is Thursday! What the hell? Is Thursday a good day or something? I hate Thursdays! Oh right... I think I'm gonna skip Thursday, and, go to the replacement on Saturday. What? I HATE THURSDAYS! I can't have TWO Thursdays in a week! That would be a bummer...

Oh, it's been a while since I thanked all of you who read this little blog of mine, which is filled with crap that I write because I feel like writing.

Nobody leaves any comments though, I wonder why... Hmm... I guess it's because everything is so long and dumb that it makes people speechless.

HEY!

At least tick a box at the bottom will ya'!

Reactions : Interesting, BORING, Stupid.

At least tick one of the boxes! It makes me feel good, and when I'm really REALLY bored, I kinda tick them myself xD

No, this isn't called being PERASAN, it's called BEING TOO BORED.

See the difference?

I don't know... How can you people stand this? I mean... Do I ever write things with sense in them? Well, I think I'm gonna write a OQ&OA post next.

OQ&OA = Own Question & Own Answer.

OQ&OA

Yes, I'm this pathetic. Of course, we all know that I can't be THAT truthful. Leave a comment or two, what do you want me to ask myself and all that... Well... There's nothing much people wanna know cause, they already WAAAY too much if they read my blog.

ANYWAY

It's just for fun.

I have a good feeling though...

I WON'T GET ANY COMMENTS

If that's the case, I'll think of some other fun thing to do!

Oh, I gotta go shower.
11 already? Damn homework!

Fine, I'll admit, it was last week's homework.

What? Not like you guys do your homework.





1 comment:

toozgx said...

I read, but don't comment.