Friday 20 August 2010

Understanding- New Girl

Maybe it's me, maybe it's everybody. Nobody can really know or understand a person, so that's why, I think we all should apologize. I'm not taking sides in case you people are wondering, I'm just saying what I think is right, you can agree, or, you can disagree. Up to you.

I've been thinking, what did she do actually? She never really did anything to us, maybe it's because of her attitude? Or maybe it really is the problem of her face. I don't know... I just know that she didn't do anything to me, and, I don't like her.

I may dislike everyone, but, I feel like I HATE her... And, I never hate people.

Everyone's got their own reason to be like the way they are. Of course, I'm not pissed right now, if I were I'd be cursing instead of thinking about the REAL problem.

I tried telling her today, I try to be as polite as I could... But, you know what? She just walked away, and threw me a dirty look, her face just said : ''No, I wont take any of your crap!''

That's why I'm pissed, I was just going to tell her this:

''Hey, Sze Jia, you wrote on Facebook that if anyone doesn't like you, say it straight to your face right? I don't like you, and I just wanna tell you that, okay? I don't like crapping about people behind their backs, so, I told you head on.''

I was just going to say that, and I was going to do it GENTLY... I didn't even get to 'I don't like you' , and, she just went off. UGH. I hate that, it's so impolite!

Understanding...

We don't know her, she don't know us. Misunderstandings occur, and now, we're all fucked-up.

As a good-for-nothing assistant monitor of 2L, the least I can do is bring peace among the girls right? But lets face it... Nobody listens to me... I'm such a failure. But... I'll try... I guess...

Facebook... It's all on Facebook... Fuck Facebook.

I think I just tasted my hand cream... Yuck...

Okay... so, the new girl just assumes that Ping Yen is her BEST FRIEND, and that, if she's BEST FRIENDS with her, we'd like her more. Newsflash! Hello! In case she doesn't already know it, WE DON'T LIKE PING YEN. And Well, I guess, after being with Ping Yen for a few days, the poison takes over, and, wala! A new, bolder, bitchier, attitude of a bitch is born.

Lets say, we like Ping Yen, HYPOTHETICALLY, but, we still wont accept new girl, cause, we don't like her. Acceptance is earned, not by making friends with someone who you THINK is good.

She comes from JB, we live in Sitiawan, maybe all city teens are bitches? Who knows? But, if she acts the way she is now, I'll never like her, and, best part, I DON'T HAVE TO. She'd fit in with those people with 'mushrooms' on their heads. Those who don't know manners. Yea, she'd fit in GREAT!

Just because a person treats you well, just because a person entertains you, doesn't mean that they actually accept you, use a moment to think that they may be using you, they are forced to be nice to you. It's all in the eyes. And, body language. In this society, there isn't anybody that you can trust, not even the nicest, for they are the ones you must always be aware of.

A little piece of advice.

So, to me... This is all just a BIG misunderstanding, but still, I WILL tell her that I don't like her, and at the same time, teach her some manners!

Everyone's a bitch.







1 comment:

toozgx said...

A lot of female dogs appearing in your blog lately.