Monday 9 August 2010

Rac's 10th Mail

Oh, HELLO!

I'm at home, when I'm suppose to be in school. Oh well... Tomorrow's the monthly exam, so, I'll just skip today, and, go tomorrow. I'm suppose to be studying too.

Well... I did study just now, my Chinese and my Malay novel thing.

I'm not really the studying type, I was so EAGER to study last night, I even had coffee! And you know what? I flipped through a few pages... Screw that, I went and read a black magic based novel instead. The coffee worked. I slept at 4, BUT, I told mum I slept at 12, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I only have about one or two chapters left... Hehehe... Shhh!

Today was better than last night, I ACTUALLY get what I studied in my mind!

Oh wow... Me, studying and actually knowing what I'm revising? That's a rare thing! OMG! It's a time in 14 years!

Downloading some anti-virus now, suppose to be reading history, but, I'm slacking off, besides, I think mum's asleep :D

I think I'm getting obsessed with downloading movies! UUHHHH! I'm downloading like 16 movies! Well... Look on the bright side, I don't have to spend $20 at the cinema every Sunday, that saves... A LOT! Oh... The hero's back... Wee-hee... Good thing about downloading movies, you get them before they're released in this country, they get released so much faster in the US too. I don't have to wait AND I don't have to waste $20 at the cinema every week... Ohhhh... I love myself!

I guess I'm stuck with HOW my room is for a while. I was going to get a bed, and the hero said that he want one too, but, of course, EVERYTHING is built-in at our house! I guess we all have your wife to thank, don't we? So... If he wants a new bed, he have to take out the built-in one right? But, it's a bit troublesome. So, mum said NO. And oh, you know... The usual... AT A FURNITURE SHOP!

You should have SEEN his face! It has JEALOUSY written ALL OVER IT! Well... Not jealousy, just... Um... He's pissed.

At that moment, I realized something...

So what if he's the ONLY son in the family? So what if Pati favors him the most, or he gets his way every time. So what if he got the charm and the looks and a fat-less body? I'm the better person. I'm the lucky one, maybe it's because I realize that. Maybe it's because I see how lucky I am, rather than think that my parents are unfair and favors my other siblings over me.

THAT has always been his problem... Well... I was the same at first, I was actually jealous of the hero... But after yesterday... We're just the same, but, I realize it, he didn't.

He always get what he wants, he always gets it his way... He just doesn't see it, does he? Not that mum didn't want to... If he'd be a better person, he would deserve it. Yes, mum told me that he doesn't deserve it. I'll have to wait a year, cause, after that, he'll go to college. And then, I can start the room make-over! I'll just... Plan for now... I guess... I don't even know what color goes nice with what color... I'm such a failure.

How about a new phone? I thought you said that you'd check the many promos... Hehehe... I wont forget...

Oh wow... All my relatives eh? Kinda confusing... So many people. Oh well... I guess we're all the same.

Well, I'm used to my room, so, I don't really care about the cupboards I don't really use that are FILLED with YOUR coats and luggages. And a small portion of our coats as well.

She didn't think that I would grow up to be a book lover and teddy collector, did she? Everything's so cramped. Why the built-in things... WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna donate those scary Barbies to the orphanage. I kept them for so long, I LOVED them, and those who gave them to me... But... I'm big now, I'm scared of them! When
I was 7, and you let me watch Child's Play... YOU FELL ASLEEP AND LEFT ME ALONE!! That was when I got scared of dolls and clowns... I never did like clowns anyway. As I grow older, I learn the many joys of watching horror movies, and the many reasons why I'm scared to use the toilet on my own, and why I'm scared of dolls... They attract spirits. They make faceless and handless and legless dolls LONG LONG LONG ago because they believed that spirits will take over the body of a doll cause it's beautiful. And look what Barbara Walters did... She made nice dolls, that attract spirits...

I HAVE GOT TO STOP READING THOSE! AND I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO NOT GO OUTTA TOPIC!

I do that EVERY TIME! Even in my exam! UUUGH!

Oh well, I guess I'm lazy now, I don't even know if I can continue studying... I'm so lazy... Maybe after some rest... Hehe...

Korean series? Oh, IRIS is showing on KBS world. Haha. But, I don't care much, I don't like Korean entertainment. Nope. I don't even listen to their songs! Call me old fashioned! But, I REALLY HATE KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT... And... I HAVE NO IDEA WHY... Wait... I JUST LIKE KOREAN HORROR MOVIES...

You like those action types eh... I don't know... Inception looks good, for you anyway, it doesn't fascinate me. Daybreakers look okay too, it's the year 2019 I think... When almost everyone is turned into VAMPIRES and that the human race is almost extinct. Well, they kinda want to save humanity... I haven't watch it yet, but, I have it. yes, downloaded it. I also have soon to be released movies... SAVES ME MONEY! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Alright...

Bye bye now...

Love you,

RACHEL.









No comments: