Sunday 22 August 2010

Late Night Anime Chasing ^o^


Watching Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! right now, hey, it's not bad. I saw it on Animax once, that time, I thought that it was boring, so, didn't pay much attention to it. Then read LiYing's blog, hmm, not bad, so gave it a try! OOOOW! It's really GOOD!

I'm watching it on Youtube, those Anime sites are SLOW... Ugh. Downloading takes DAYS! Sometimes weeks! But since this is an unfinished creation... It's hard to download ALL the eps together...

Now, I know... Watch Anime on Youtube, or Anime sites, or just buy them, if you're too rich. Downloading is okay too... If you wait for it to show on TV, it's no fun, cause, you can only watch an ep a week, I'm on ep six now :D Total is 21 eps... And counting...

I don't read manga though... They're kinda hard to read, and besides... I don't think I have any space left for books... And manga... They come in volumes... Thank God I don't read manga, or else... My room would be filled with manga...

Well! This is fast! Done loading already!

Well, for those otaku that haven't heard of this anime, watch it! It's ranked number 70 outta 968 anime!

Try it!


Misa and Usui ><>

No comments: