Saturday 21 August 2010

I Get Mad Every Time I 'Follow'

Yes. I suck at playing my trumpet. I don't know if HE just hates me or what, but, it's ALWAYS me... RACHEL... RACHEL... RACHEL! This wrong... That wrong... Oh, so, my playing method is wrong right? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS TEN! Instead of now!

That's why I hate 'following' him. It's always me, NOBODY else.

I bet she's happy, I was embarrassed in front of all the form ones. And you know how stuck up THEY can be.

Sure... Sure... Sure...

It's always me. Me me me me ME!

I'm tired of all this. Every single time I 'follow' him, it's surely me. And right after he criticizes me, he'll say all those things about 'The Joker'. He says that there are at least one or two in every band, they make the band suck, because they try to be funny? He just says that if we're not interested, if we're not serious, we can quit. Alright, sure, I'll quit if it makes everything better. One less lousy player for the trumpets. It'd be GREAT.

Is he trying to get me to quit? Cause, I don't really care anymore. Besides, if he doesn't like me, what good will I do? I don't like him either. He just likes the teacher's girl. Oh yea, it's always the teacher's girl. Hm, how unfair can everything GET?

Call me rude, unrespecting, or whatever. Sure he's older and he taught me a lot and all that, but, once I came to form one, he totally changed. Hm, that image of the KIND old man from when I was ten? POOF.

I guess I finally how it feels like. HAPPY now?

Like she's any better.

If I suck this bad, why didn't they just leave me in color guard, instead of pulling me out to become someone's understudy? Now I know why HE quited.

I wasn't even playing loudly...

If he wants perfection, I can't give him that. Yes, I'm THIS imperfect. I'm not even close to HALF of perfect.

Criticize all you want, why not them? They're worse. You trying to get rid of me? Well, congratz, you succeeded. One less sucker to care about.

I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wad the hell? -,-