Thursday 26 August 2010

The Midnight Anime Ghost

Wuwuwu... Mum just came in and shouted at me. Well... I am sick? HM... Flu at first, but now, I'm coughing too?! Aww! COME ON! I get sick at the BEST of times. Going to Thailand in a week here! At least I'm able to get outta bed, walk, talk, eat and sleep... But... I think I'm starting to lose my voice... Holy shit dude...


I know! A sick person should be snoring right now! Ish.. I get it... I GET IT! Just finished the second episode of Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae, in short, Jigoku Shoujo season 3. Why only two eps, you ask? Well... I was watching this OTHER anime... Ayakashi Japanese Classic Horror... Wow... It's horrible... True legends though. I only finished one legend, and that was it... The characters are drawn in an old-fashioned way, where everyone has eyes like a retard, and everyone's a samurai, and in a kimono! With RED lips and WHITE faces @~@

The story ain't half bad though...





Well, this is the first story for the horror thing... That man in blue, SON OF A BITCH! The woman in white, is his wife. He killed her... Or something like that... Caused her death... So, it's similar to HE KILLED HER. 


Jigoku Shoujo season one... Two... Three...

I have season one and two in my room, probably covered in dust already... I totally forgot to check if season 3 was out... And today, while doing my usual anime hunt, I found it! But... Well... It was released about a year ago...

Jigoku Shoujo is ALWAYS the same... I think I know her line... I just know one...

Do you want to die? 

I just remembered that one... She says it EVERY TIME... In season two, Ai was killed... But somehow, she returned.

Man... In this season, people keep sending innocent people to hell! It's a good example of the worsening society!

~!@#@$~%^#^^^%@#!%$@^

I'd say that I'll swear lesser. Well, I still swear... I just don't write out what I'm thinking... Most of the time... It's 'fuck'... Nah... Who am I kidding? It's always 'fuck' .

That's a popular word.

Vampires SUCK. Releasing on 26th August... Which is... TODAY! And well... I know OUR cinema wont be showing it so soon, in fact, I don't think that it'll be showing at OUR cinema at all...

HOLY CRAP...

IT'S MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY?!

Oh wow... Would you look at that...

Oyusemi <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

 

No comments: