Monday 30 August 2010

1st Horror  Movie  In Cinema

Ello! While waiting for Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae to load, I'm gonna write something.

So, The Descent PART2



Wow... Know how everyone's going about how SCARY it is? And it's the horror film of 2010? Nah, nothing special, almost like... Hmm... Almost like... umm... I can't think of it, hmm, just another common human survival type of horror movie, with man eating things... ==

Of course, haha, I shouted 2 times when the human eating blind creature jumped out, but you know what? Ah Lai's scream was so loud that I didn't even know I was screaming. Yes, our Ah Lai. I had to share my Kit-Kat, to calm her down... A bit.

I just felt like vomiting when the girl kinda like got the monster's blood in her mouth, cause she was shouting and all that... I was biting on my Kit-Kat!!!!

End of the movie, this one is nothing special.

BAD ending.

Missed the start.

Ah Lai had ran away. Because, she didn't know it was a horror movie that we're watching, Miss Carmen told her that we're watching some kiddy movie? I think...

WAHAHAHA

I didn't know that Ah Lai was such a baby! Wahahaha!

Are all girls like that? Cause, if they are, I think I need to see a doctor.



ごめん。。。先輩。。。私。。。でも。。。フィオナちゃん、あなた。。。何で?何で?夢に。愛を歌い焼き尽くして。許せない私。


I still suck. 


That was a little try, I still don't know which goes where!!!!!!!







No comments: