Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Couple Issue

Sweet loving couples on the street, so jealous right? But, like everything, there're issues.

The jealousy issue, the break up issue... Common.

Yea, sorry to my friends. Who just broke up. I still have the promise you guys made... Want me to burn it? Or something?

The jealousy issue, well, like SOMEBODY in class who is WAY protective of his girlfriend, I mean, come on! She just talks to the girl for a bit, so? The boyfriend go nuts and hits everything? Jealous much? It's a girl, not a boy, you freak. I heard the other thing, like, she can't keep steel rulers, cause they'll cut her? Now THAT is pathetic.

Then there's the break up issue...

Sad... Sad... Sad...

Cry... Cry... Cry...

What are you? Four?

Yes.Yes. I know it's sad since you've lost your ONLY ONE. But, hey, if he or she wants to break up, they're not your ONE, because, if they are, they wont wanna break up. Deal with it like an adult, instead of a four year old who cries over everything which reminds you of him/her.

High school relationships. They don't last. Well, you both are TOO young to get married, unless your relationship lasts until you guys are old enough, in that case, it's a different story. This high school love fantasy isn't gonna last, don't think about your future with kids and grandkids... You'd break up faster. Just enjoy the moment... While it lasts...

Yea. I'm single. I know, I don't know these things, but, how do you know for sure that I don't? Do I tell you people EVERYTHING? No right? So shut up.

Well... My relationships never work out. Whenever I see him, I just feel like throwing him off a building. It's in the past. I have none now.

Girls and boys, if you don't even LIKE each other, after you're together, tell him/her, cause, if you keep on lying, you'd just end up like me. Well... It was bad... REAL bad...

I don't know if I'm the only person in the world who is likes this, well, I understand people always tend to LOVE what they DON'T have, but, after having the one you actually love, aren't you suppose to be happy? Instead of feeling hatred? Well... I still have a lot to learn.

I've never felt that I loved anyone. If the love I have for family is called love, then, well... I guess I love everyone? I don't really care. Yep. That's why, I feel the same with everyone, I'm just specially close to family. Who isn't right?

So... Who the heck told Qin Wei that I like Hong Leong?

When Justin told me that he knew my secret, I kinda guessed that it was this, but, it ain't a secret. So, anyway, when I asked him who he heard it from, I expected the names Jia Xun or Shin Yun... But... ''Qin Wei told me.'' was another big BOOOM!

Oh well... It's already... This big?

Good thing I don't hear it everyday.

So, all those who are still together, good luck.

Those who have broken up, good luck too.

What about me?

I tend to stay single, and just have a crush on somebody, it makes life more interesting.

Peace@





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah peace. dun care them :x