Monday 2 August 2010

Tada-da-tala-ta-da-tadededuuum!

Okay... The title was just plain crazy.

The first funeral in two years turned out to be the longest one EVER! I can't believe my luck! UGH! I got blisters, dammit, why do we have to wear those shoes? Can't we wear softer ones? Mine's a bit... FINE... REALLY tight. REALLY. I forced my giant foot in cause I was late. Damn myself for being such a greedy person, I went to get GCB... For recess...

WHAT?

I wanted to eat it SOOOOOOOOO bad!

I know how Shirley feels now. But, hey, Benjamin is a better person than LJS! OMG... I can't believe you people are using that thing to bully me with! Ewww! Now, Apple and the guy who flies plane doesn't sound THAT bad... OMG... But, I'd still pick Milk any day...

So?

WASSUP people?!

Yes, obviously, I'm just bored.

Lady GaGa! Ra-Ra-a-a-a

I think I'm gonna go to VBox again, I like GaGa. Even if she's gay, I like her^^

I have a confession to make...

I, like...

Gay people.

Alright.

I was just kidding.

Cause, I can't like gays, cause, um... They're... Gay.

Oh wow, now I know, Mr.Too is such a... Noisy person. I always thought that he was the type that acts like old people. No offense right? I'm just saying! I hope I didn't offend anyone!

Suddenly, I feel like talking about ALL the other sections. Of course, to me, trumpet is the best, and color guard...

AAAHHHHHHHHH!

Dammit! Windy... I'm scared! GOD SAVE ME!

Suddenly, I don't feel like it anymore. This feels like the end of the world!

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: