Monday 23 August 2010

21 eps of Kaichou wa Maid Sama! DONE!

Wahahahaha!

I finished the 21 RELEASED eps of Kaichou wa Maid Sama! And man... Ep 21 was... OH! IT LEFT ME WANTING MORE! More than I want Vampire Knight! O-0

Of course, Vampire Knight is done with season one and two, and they're still deciding if there's gonna be a season three or not! The manga is still on going, so, when they have enough chapters, Vampire Knight season three will be released! ^o^ Can't wait! :)

Kaichou wa Maid Sama! isn't even done with it's first season, so far, the newest ep is ep 21, which leaves people curious about what is Usui going to do with Shintani, since they're both in love with Misaki... =='''

AWWWWW!

Can't wait...

Can't wait...

CAN'T WAIT!

Tell you the truth... I don't really know the other characters well... ==

I only know...

Usui

Misaki

Shintani

Manager

Aoi

Yukimura

Kanou

Suzana

The Three Idiots(Can't remember their names, or their faces... They often appear in chibi-style ==)

After watching 21 eps... I'm still a bit blur about the unimportant characters... And the maids at Maid Latte ==

Alright, sleeping time.

会長お願いしまry

Misaki... She's not THAT pretty... But, well... She's okay...



Usui... Usui... Waaaa... <3>


Aww... Isn't Aoi just cute?!


Aoi... This is the real Aoi... He's a guy... Who likes cross dressing... Because he likes cute stuff and gets bullied and laughed at... He's actually pretty cute...


Yukimura, vice president of the student council of their school... Oh, I forgot, Miska's the president... ==


Misaki... As president...


Manager of Maid Latte... Very cute ^^

Ep 6... I think... On the rooftop.



Yukimura and Kanou... Poor Yukimura, being dressed as a girl... AGAIN...


Yes, this looks very wrong...


Le Three Idiots :D


Kanou... This is as good as the pics get... My blog can't fit BIG ones ==

Misaki was his first love O...O

Of course... I know some of the other friends they have... But, they're not important... Well, I just remembered a few! OKAY?!


The staff at Maid Latte, well, not counting in Misaki.

I guess that's enough pic for this... I'm real sleepy now...

@I WANT MORE




No comments: