Wednesday 25 August 2010

8 eps of Occult Academy

                                                                                                   



Wawawawawa~

I thought about finishing tomorrow night, but, the latest ep is only 8, so, when I thought about stopping, I was already half way through ep 5... So... What the heck... I finished 8 released eps! ^^

Episode 9 will be released on 30 August... Monday... In Japan... I think... I watch it online, so... I guess that when we come back from the competition... It's gonna be... Anime... Anime... ANIME! Of course, I'll um... I guess that I'll study for a bit, when the finals are near... Normal time, I think I just need to focus on history... Punesh is one scary woman...

Occult Academy isn't really THAT great... It's ranked 951 of 968 Anime... Well, I guess that it's still new and all that so... Maybe not much people watch it...

Occult Academy...

Why put that name? So far... I don't see much cult stuff... Unless... Aliens taking over the world is part of the occult... NO... Bible Black has more occult in it... Black magic and all that...

I guess I can tell a bit about how the story is... Well... Occult Academy is more um... I don't know...

In the year 2012, the world is having a war named... Um... Uh... ER... I forgot T.T... With the aliens, so, just saying... The aliens are taking over the world. So, they send Time Agents back in time... To year 1999, where some guy's prophecy is gonna come true... On the 21st of July, something... Something... Blah blah blah... Will fall from the sky, and that is... THE END OF THE WORLD.

The future people sent many Time Agents back in time, but, they all died. So, Time Agent #6 is their last hope... Coward Bunmei... Yes, he's a guy.

The principal of the academy died, so, he's daughter Maya is taking over. Maya's dad wanted to stop the end of the world thing, but, he was murdered by SOMEONE that didn't want him to stop it... Of course, it's obvious from the first episode who they are... Hmm...

So... And thus...

The story begins...

Kinda boring...

But, drawings? And colors... Are, fine. Kinda reminds me of Ghost In The Shell...

Wakaeture! Wakateru! Watashiwa otaku nez!

Oyusemi



My... Laptop??? ==
Nah... Mine's silver ~.~



Maya~

Neeeh! NEEH~! NEEH!

Type-Moon's gonna release another VISUAL NOVEL!

Fate/Stay Night... The VN was BETTER than the anime!

Can't wait!

Can't wait!

^o^

Oyusemi~



New VN by Type Moon, releasing this year O.0

Oh wait... It's only in Japanese... If it's gonna get translated... It'll take FIVE YEARS???! @@

I'm sleepy... WHAT? 3 AM?

I'm dead...

No comments: