Sunday 15 August 2010

Anime... Anime... Life... Comparing

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I tried so hard not to watch them again. But, I failed. I love anime. Anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime ANIME!

Damn those Japanese for drawing such cute things, cute characters, interesting storyline... Nice.

Remember when I said that I hate vamps? Well, I do. Maybe I just hate Twilight. Hmm... BUT, Vampire Knight is a different one! OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Yes, all the blood-sucking... Muahahahahahahaha... Well, not THAT much blood-sucking, Blood+ has more blood...

I finished two seasons in two days. Well, make it one and a half day. I started watching it... Um... Yesterday evening, finished the first season and five eps of the second season, and then... Hmm... Finished the rest today, about half an hour ago, started at 5 I think...

Boy... You sure lose track of time watching these things. I think most people are glued because of the characters, they are dreamy... They look so good... But, they're fake. Why why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime characters look cute, no matter how you look at them. Eye color, hair color, they're just perfect. But when you try copy them in real life, you'd look crazy and scary. The real world vs. the anime world, I would love to be like the characters... How easily they love each other.

But of course, an anime, was made, planned, drew by artists. No matter how good they look, how nice, interesting their lives are, humans thought of them, and, they can't live freely, they don't even have a life. It's all just a disc... Playing over and over and over again... Planned.

It's not wrong to fantasize, I mean, I do it all the time. It's just a dream one can never reach.

Humans are selfish beings, we can never TRULY be pleased, that's our nature. Lets say... You want something, something you loved for very very long, and you finally get that something, and when you get that something, you'd feel GREAT at first... But slowly, you get bored, you get tired, you just feel annoyed every time you see it, you don't want it anymore.

Isn't it true?

I'm amazed by couples. Those who are serious and are together for a long long time anyway. Not those play-play types. They're like prostitutes. In a way.

Well... How can somebody love another person for so long... Forever? And have kids? How does it feel? To love someone for so long? Don't you get bored? Tired? What does it feel like... I don't know... To truly love someone...

I've never had the feeling. I just wondered... That's why... I can never be together with somebody, I'd just get tired after a while, even if I envy couples. Maybe it's because I envy the love they have? The patience. Understanding.

Who understands me anyway? Besides my friends. My TRUE friends, to be exact.

Betrayal.

Lies.

Manipulation.

I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.

A best friend is all I'm ever going to get. Nothing more.

Trust.

Believe.

Acceptance.

I will never accept you. I can't even look at you for God sake. You'll be gone in a few months anyway. Until then, don't talk to me, don't look at me, I hate it when you call out my name. Even if you're new, you're just the same, and I can't accept you, so don't try. I can't. I don't like you. The harder you try, the more I hate. There's a type I don't like, and lucky you, the type is you.

I don't know why, but, I can't get myself to like her. I can't. I can't! There's just no way... No way... NO WAY! I don't... Want to... I can't... She's... Repulsive.

Zongxu plays too much L4D, I watch too much anime. They way Japanese speak, it's kinda stuck in my head, they like to stammer, don't they? No matter how much I think of Japanese's way of speaking... I don't REALLY know Japanese, or else... Boy... Everything would be in Japanese. YOSH! I will not be effected... I just did it... Didn't I?

AAAhhh... Wakateru... Wakateru!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT SEASON 3, I'LL B

E WAITING...

THEY'RE ALL SO DREAMY...
I'll also show you a sweet dream
Next night




I guess I chose this blood-sucking scene on purpose.


Without the blood-sucking. Zero and Yuuki.


Kaname. I think Jess LOVES him.


How about I turn my eyes red?



Hanabusa. Nice eyes.


The whole gang, saves me time.


The chairman, Cross Kaien. From that, to WHOA...

Ichijou...

Shiki and Rima at the back, Akatsuki and Ruka in front.

I'm done, and sleepy. I just found pics for fun.

Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big pics are really not good for your blog. :p

MemeMeRachel said...

Yes... I can see that...

LaiLaiPUNCH said...

woi rachel!! i wan watch this!!!!! T_T