Friday 20 August 2010

Messed-Up Class, Stuedents

My GCB is still beside me, I'm in my room. Well, today's post will be about the 'female dogs' in my class. And oh wow, they sure are good actresses! Remind me to nominate them for the Grammy Awards.

I'm just so damn pissed. If it wasn't for our class kepos and the new girl, I wouldn't be THIS pissed. You know what? This is the angriest I've ever been... IN MY WHOLE LIFE... The fourteen years that I lived, this the time when I can really bite their heads off! Thanks for making things worse, you psychologically wrong person.

But before I start, FUCK FACEBOOK. It's all on Facebook. It's ALWAYS FACEBOOK! Facebook... Facebook... FACEBOOK! It's like Facebook is the root of all evils! UGH!

Yea, today, THEY got called for some counseling, after the ONE DAY counseling session... New girl came and apologized... Said that she didn't ignore me on purpose yesterday, she SAW someone behind us, which, I can tell you... There was nobody there... Nice excuse don'tcha think?

After the 'sorry walk', I went to talk to my friends, and you know what I found out? Oh wow, new girl is a GREAT actress... She said something to the counselor, which my other friend told me after they came back, it's something like this:

Counselor: Um, your class, that... Um... Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-...
Friend: Rachel?
Counselor: Ah yes, her, Rachel Cheong, Choo Sze Jia told me that Rachel Cheong wants to kill her?
Friend: ...

Wow... Wow... Wow... I never EVEN said the word KILL! How can I dirty my hands, with HER blood? That would be a disgrace.

I've never got comments about me straight on, well, when in a conversation anyway. I still don't get comments about face to face, a conversation, yes, now.

It feels good. Takes some guts to do it. Ting's the first one to do it, not even my friends... BEST FRIENDS can do that... I wonder if everyone is just tolerating. Hm. Makes sense. Don't let me down guys, just throw whatever you guys have been holding in for so long at me, I'd appreciate it. Yea, I'll admit one thing, I'm a bitch.

It's always the same with band class. We're already so fucked-up now, I wonder, will band make it through, when there's people like us in it? When there's people like ME in it... Tell me... Tell me... If you want my answer... It's a no. I plan on quitting after this... It's really hard. When I finally realize things...

All the fuss... UGH!

Ah... I feel so much better after having my GCB... I still have some fries, anyone???

I feel better after knowing a bit... Well, now that I know that everyone's just tolerating, okay. I'll keep my mouth shut for a day, tomorrow, and Monday. I'll see how long I can go without cutting people.

Somewhere deep down inside me, I know that she's good, but, well, it's DEEP down inside her too. Just gotta like... Mine it out :D

Eww! OF course not! I'm not talking bout new girl!

Friends, friends, friends... Hmmm... No, I don't know how it hurts. But one thing I do know, four people have it worse than you guys. No matter what I say, or do, nothing can compare to what I've done to them. Always remember that.

Ouch... I think I just swallowed a bit of the straw ==

2L class, nothing much about the boys, cause, I don't really care about them. The girls on the other hand... Well...

We are many things. It depends on who you are, really, if you choose to trust someone, make sure it's the right person. We can all be trusted, but, um, our mouths may be a wee bit BIG. Hehe.

We have some things in common though, for example, we all don't like the same person :D

Although, some of us may already have a grudge against THAT person. Well, and, she's only here for like what? Two months? NOT ME. NOT ME. I told her what I wanted to say, so, I'm done... DONE with this whole new-girl-choo-hating thing. DON'T pull me into the conversation EVER again... I'll let the thing she say go... THIS TIME... If there is a next time, don't count on it.

Hurt

Hurt

Hurt

Outta 35 people in my class, lemme see... I pierced... 35 people.

WHAT?

Not like you don't know... Or anything...

In some ways, I think that I'm better than her, at least Shu Jin doesn't say that I'm a two-faced person. Thank you, Wei Ni, for telling me this, it makes me happy, like Happy Meal does :D

Quote of the day:

'' 'Hello, Hong Leong? I just wanna inform you that there's practice tomorrow, at eight, cause, I wanna see you.' Rachel, why don't you call him?'' :D

Justin Yeo

Night everyone! Thank you for reading! :]

@Rachel






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bwahahah. i'm bitch too! :D