Tuesday 31 August 2010

Thailand Here I come... We... come

Before I begin my new post, I wanna say THANK YOU to people reading this useless little blog, 11 followers, I'm so happy :D 


THANK YOU, LOVE YOU PEOPLE


And so, to Thailand!


Thailand, Thailand, THAILAND!


I have a problem...


HOW MUCH FOOD DO I NEED TO BRING???


And...


I'M SCARED OF Ah Piao

Wulala~


Don't worry, competition's gonna be fine. We'll do great! I know we will ^^


Our soloist so yeng+geng, I LOVE YOU! xD


Percussion all guai lan, so, got that qun-qun attitude xD


Color Guard... All... Um... Stupid~


Alalalalala~


So, I'm full, just back from McDonald's with HS,ZN, Shirley and Jessica~


Walalalala~


Watching Occult Academy, episode 9.


See ya'll at 5.30 


Peace!

1 comment:

toozgx said...

Percussion's guai lan T_T?