Saturday 21 August 2010

The Heart Test

Unbelievable... It's... Kinda true... My results...

I love myself.

I like Hong Leong, but, I'm not the one... I can't accompany him.

Shu Zhi Ngor is the one I care about the most, Jessica understands me the most, and Stephanie is the most important person to me.

Telephone is the song that suits me best, Bad Romance... Suits... Hong Leong...? Fire Flies, best describes what I'm thinking? And Love Song... Is what I think about life...

Quite right. I do care about her...

My wish? Nah, if I tell, it wont come true. But, you guys can probably guess it.

Stop callin! Stop callin!
I don't wanna think anymore,
I left my head and my heart and the dance floor.

Stop callin! Stop callin!
I don't wanna talk anymore,
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor.

I get how it suits me...

I want your love and I want your revenge,
you and me could write a bad romance.
I want your love and all your lover's revenge,
you and me could write a bad romance...

I don't get how it suits him... Fiona? ==

I'd like to make myself believe,
that planet Earth turns slowly,
And it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
everything is never as it seems,
when I fall asleep...

My thinking? Well... I guess...

I'm not gonna write you a love song,
cause you ask for it,
cause you need one,
you see.

I'm not gonna write you a love song,
cause you tell me it's a make or breaking this.

If you're on your way,
I'm not gonna write you to stay,
All you have is leaving,
I'm gonna need a better reason to write you a love song...

Today... Today...

Hm...

Maybe it's the hidden meanings in all of those? Go listen to them, but, I know clearly... What they mean, because, it's my own meaning...


No comments: