Wednesday 11 August 2010

Rac's 11th Mail

Oh well... I knew that. Aino? 1000+ lol... You get a discount right? How much cheaper? My phone's screwed... Again. It has an automatic switch off mode which EVERY phone doesn't have, a function that nobody in the right mind would want! And oh yea... My speakers don't work anymore... Oh... I can't listen to Lady GaGa anymore! GRRRRR! The hero even took my laptop to Ipoh. WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST! Can you believe that? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nah, I'm lazy to check on Facebook. It's kinda boring. I don't have a life there. I didn't really want one acc, my friends wanted me to create one so... What the hell, it couldn't be THAT bad having a Facebook acc. Well... I was wrong, AGAIN.

I wont be getting a bed. I wont be getting anything new. Can still have my room painted? Still... What color? Darker colors... Makes sleeping better, makes horror movies scarier too! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would donate em jackets... Or... Sell them.

Exam time, well, tomorrow's the last day. Nothing much, it's just the monthly exam.

Oh yea, Bugsy died yesterday. No, no, don't feel bad, I don't feel THAT bad. So, don't feel bad. It wasn't your fault. You know Bugsy right?

Oh yea... Pn.Chee died too. Mum's ex-teach. She's only 51, cancer.

Everyone's dying these days. Oh well... JUDGMENT DAY.

Everyone will go to Hell. Everyone's evil, everyone's a sinner.

Nothing much to write about these days.

Lets see. I cheated on my Math test. No others, just Math. The ABC part anyway. I can't cheat on subjective, it requires drawing.

Oh well.

Night, bye.

Love you.

RACHEL

No comments: