Thursday 5 August 2010

Rac's 9th Mail

OH WOW! BBQ? The ship has almost everything doesn't it? And everything's free... And you get paid, but, it's also difficult... Hmm... I wonder... Nah, I'll just go visit next time, and take some food back, oh, before I go, NEXT TIME, You should probably, um... Order... Lemme see... Chips, ICE CREAM, German sausages... I wonder if they let you order an iPod for free... I'm just saying...

Yep, I though of having her to paint. BUT. Mummy wont let, FOR SURE. Well, she's kinda like... Hmm... I don't even know if we're related. Well, I guess everyone here is related to everyone. Weird. I call ALMOST everyone GU PO! Or SUK SUK! Yes... The Khoo family is an awfully large one... And everyone is also very sam pat. And,good cooks too :D

LoL? Ong Bak? You watched all three? I haven't seen that movie... Haha. You should try watching stupid movies, helps you laugh, and you know what they say, laughter is the best medicine... FOR MALAYSIANS! Well, I wanna know... DO YOU HATE VAMPIRES?!

WELL...

It's all about the vamps...

Vamps

Vamps

Vamps

Everyone's like : '' OOOOH! I would love him to BITE ME! AH! HEY IT'S EDWARD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! EDWARD! BITE ME!!!!''

That's the Twilight fever anyway. Edward is the lead actor of the movie, he's a vampire. Vampires are all classy, from Dracula to this... I really just prefer Lady GaGa. They said that Lady GaGa was a man before she was a woman, right? That was wrong. She's actually an occult person, a puppet of the Illuminati, a crazy bitch who would DO ANYTHING... AND I MEAN ANYTHING... To get FAME.

You know the Illuminati right? You watched Angels and Demons with me? Remember? The ones who hates all Catholics and starts a war, a revolution against Catholics... NO? Fine...

Anyway, I'm not really sure. I heard it from Wei Wei, and I came home to check... Ah. Shocking... Well, not much, cause, I already knew that she's crazy. The way she dresses, people may refer her outfits to be weird, well, it is, but, they all symbolize something from the occult. And you know...

Why am I even saying all this? DO YOU EVEN KNOW LADY GAGA????? ==

HAHA! I would just be wasting my time if I went on and on and on about Lady GaGa.

Oh right, if you hate vampires, watch this movie :

VAMPIRE SUCKS

LOL!

It's not released yet, don't know when actually. But, release date for the US is 18th August. I can't wait to see that movie. You know something? I use to be one of those vampire Twilight loving junkie, but now, I just hate them all... I don't know... I get bored pretty fast.

I know I should be sleeping, but, I just showered. Yes, at midnight. SHHHH! Don't tell her! She doesn't know, she thought that I'd taken my shower and that I was doing my homework, but actually, I was on Facebook and I blogged and I checked out some bedroom designs... Which was useless, cause, unless those built in stuff get blown up by ME, my room's gonna be the same... FOREVER. Nah, I just need to move the dressing table there, that way, I can have my bed there, and I guess a place for a new shelf, this one is CRAMPED! I guess if I do that... Where will the table go???! And, how do I remove the damn mirror???!!!

UGH!

I GIVE UP!

MY ROOM IS GONNA BE THE SAME NO MATTER HOW MUCH I MOVE THINGS, CAUSE, THERE'S NO SPACE!!!

Hmm...

Let's say I do move the table and smash the mirror...

HEY I GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT!

I LOVE YOU!

I'm no good at bribing, I'm no good at blackmailing... I can't even kill a cat if I wanted to! I just speak scarily so people will stop bugging me.

I'm no good at sweet talking either.

And I suck at socializing, mainly because I don't like people. We are the root of all evils, not money. Without humans, there wont be money. So, you get the idea.

Since we're already doomed in 2012... What the hell. They said that they'd bury me with McDonald's GCB in my mouth. And all the other stuff I asked for. Of course, I was just joking. They were too.

I guess I'm the number glutton in class. I eat their food. And, I don't care much who they are. I don't even like some of the people I eat from. They eat from me too, well, I only don't like LIKE one. The new girl. WHAT? It takes time to make me like you. You think my friends are my friends... Okay... Fine, I just don't like her. I made friends with Charizza in 2 hours, I still don't like the new girl, and it's two months already! I guess I do look at faces and interests. New girl somehow makes me don't like her. I don't know... I've never really NOT liked anyone THIS much, I already don't like people, I just specifically DON'T LIKE her. All the others are okay with her... Hmmm... I guess that it's just me.

I even lied when she asked me whether I knew to play the piano or not. Well, I don't like people to know... I'm not good... I'm not bad... I'm stuck in the middle with crowd issues, I can't go solo, that's why, I joined band, the more the merrier! At least in a group, there's people other than you, so, I don't really feel THAT nervous...

Haha...

I still don't like the hero. Yes. He's my brother. I always feel like hitting him, I guess it's the face problem again... I have no idea what girls see in him... That gross little dude! Even pati said it! You DON'T wanna know what he did... I'll tell you anyway ^^

He...

***PERSONAL***

One hell of a son you got there!

Yes, I got $10 for that funeral, and you know what else I got? BLISTERS. Damn shoes, can't we wear those soft ones? Instead of these hard-plastic-leather-shiny-old-man's-shoes??? THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!

Yup, I'm $10 closer to my iPod... yay... woo-hoo... I'm so GLAD it's $10 closer! AH! MY gosh! I'm so happy that I think I'm gonna cry tears of JOY! OH MY!

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

6th huh? LoL... My friend's going to Hong Kong on the 6th, that reminds me, I gotta wake up at 5 AM on the 6th, sms her good bye and go back to sleep :D

I'm such a good friend. Of course, I asked her for food.

Why would teachers wanna visit the ship? I think they're gonna bring cameras... They take pics and show it during class and all that, and, TEACH the students about things they don't really know themselves. Well, they're just gonna tell the students :

'' You all know ar? I went to a ship last week ar. SO BIG! The ship is used for carrying cargo, and all that lah! Got engine room, got bridge and all the workers' cabin lah! EH, very big you know! RACHEL! Stop talking! Got the galley also. Do you know what is called a galley? It's a place to cook food. And the food there ar, very nice lo! Chinese cook from China you know? WAH! The ship really big lar! And they also got the gym, and the recreation room. Got pool table, got bar, got TV and all that! Sounds fun right? So, do you guys like the job? But you think very easy ar? I asked the captain ar, he say very hard job, can't sleep one! Very little rest, cause very busy. And if you want the job, you have to be smart also ar, nobody will hire a stupid person ah! You know or not? Rachel, stop talking, later you come out and sing! Nah, OK, we continue our lesson."

Maybe there will be another 'Rachel' in one of the classes xD

Unless... They're MELAYU!

Haha, but, I don't think MELAYU will go, cause, there's full of PORK on board xDD

I LOVE MYSELF!

Besides, all Chinese on board, so, I don't think MELAYU will visit. Haha. Too soon to say? LoL. Tell me about the visit from THE VISITORS!!! When they finish their VISIT!

Maybe next time I bring my history teacher Punesh go. Haha. She likes visiting all kinds of things...

I'm just joking... Maybe I will... Hmmm... Haha... Can I go this holiday? xD I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I'll grab as much as I can.

I'll watch as much movies as I can too!

Haha.

It's almost 2, I have tuition in 6 hours, I have 5 and a half hours left of SLEEP! HHHHHUUUUU!

Good night!

LOVE YOU!

BYE!

<3rachel>

No comments: