Wednesday 15 December 2010

Blabbering Away~

Bluuuuubleblebleblebleble~

Nyahhahahahahahahahah~

Nnannanananananenene~

Annoying Orange =)

I just love that dude, even if he's annoying. LOL. He's cute la. Nyahahahahahahaha. Join the Annoying Orange page on Facebook ^_^ or watch it on Youtube~

Annoying Orange on Facebook

Annoying Orange on Youtube

You guys don't know who he is?? Aww... Come on... I think you guys know???

That cute little orange you would just love to kill... Everyone knows him =D

New episodes are out EVERY week. I just forgot what day. LOL. I think it's a Friday... But then again... It could be Tuesday??? Or was it Thursday... Monday maybe??? Wednesday???

Sorry... I forgot >_<

Episodes are out every week, there, I just know that.

Some things... We're better off not knowing.

But... Well... Annoying Orange... Uhhh... I guess it's not too bad?

Once you know something... Like when's the next episode/season/chapter/volume is gonna be released, you can't wait... And you think ALL about it until it's released... Then the next... Next next next... Until it ends.

Uff... Stupid Windows Live 2011... It's not pretty! ARGH! Shouldn't have updated that damn thing, it's laggy too... And it's NOT PRETTY! Dammit... It's true when they say that NEW DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT'S BETTER.

Ah damn... So many mails... DELETE...

Be right back...

DONE~

Man... Subscribing to newsletters is bad... They flood you inbox, and... Why does Facebook do that? Wow... I almost die checking... I just check for family mails anyway... The rest... DELETE...

I don't know what I'm hoping for...

I know that it's wrong of me to hope for something like that... But... Why were you so curious? That wasn't the answer you wanted... Was it?

I don't know what to say... All I can say is... I'm sorry... Why... I'm sorry... I can't say anything else... Why...

I don't know how to explain. I can't say anything else. I don't know what you mean because I don't even know what I mean.

I don't think I can be truthful.

But thank you.

I think I know what to do now...

Although... I still need to bite something every time, or... Find some people to talk about happy things.

Yeah...

I'm still as blur as ever.

I'll try... I guess...

Let's just say I'm happy...

No comments: